chapter 99: Within The Boundary

Di Yunyu was silent for a moment, stretched out his slender hand, and grabbed the little thing on the tree that was "slightly~" to him.

The barrier he set up can block all contact between the demon and the outside world. Nascent Soul is in the world, without the protection of the real body, there will be great damage. Shen Liuxiang's primordial spirit, like his divine soul, was extremely fragile and could not stand such an act.

I don't know when Shen Liuxiang stayed behind, how long has he been sneaking behind him.

If it hadn't been discovered early, after a while, this Nascent Soul would have been lying on the ground softly, dying.

Di Yunyu wanted to throw him out of the barrier and back in front of his real body, and said ruthlessly: "The rules are set by me, Yuan Ying is not a living creature, but it is not allowed either."

Shen Liuxiang, who was controlling Nascent Soul's movements, was stunned. Through his black eyes, he stared at the approaching hand, gnashing his teeth.

Pretty unreasonable...hard-hearted...

Nascent Soul was thrown out, and when others were outside the barrier, they would no longer be able to know what was going on inside. At that time, when the beast is born and the thunder tribulation comes, no matter what Di Yunyu does or encounters any trouble, he can only watch from outside the enchantment, and there is nothing he can do.

Xu Xingchen, who was standing by the side, saw him frowning, and then became anxious: "What's the matter, the emperor wants to throw you out, right? You manipulate the Nascent Soul to run! No, you can't run away from the emperor...you, you cry Show him!"

Shen Liuxiang did have the ability to cry for a second, but he had no doubts about God Yunyu's shallow eyes that could see through everything. At that time, he cried sadly, but Di Yunyu would be laughed at.

Shen Liuxiang had no other choice, staring at Yu Bai's hand in front of him, gritted his teeth, and manipulated Yuan Ying to grab it, "Don't rush! Don't rush me!"

Di Yunyu said one thing: "No discussion."

After all, the Yuan Ying must be picked up.

At this time, there was a slight touch in the palm of the hand, which was delicate and soft, with a touch of ice coldness.

Di Yunyu lowered his eyes, saw Yuan Ying's fair and delicate little face in his palm, and rubbed lightly, a pair of dark and bright pupils blinked, the water inside was moist, like sparkling tears, and the corners of his lips were aggrieved. Down, just staring at him.

"..."

Di Yunyu didn't speak, and the snow-white little face continued to rub against his palm, like a light feather brushing over his heart. Although his movements were light, he couldn't bear to be ignored.

After being silent for a long time, Di Yunyu withdrew his hand, and when Xiao Yuanying's eyebrows and eyes were downcast, he couldn't stop feeling sad and lost, he pinched his collar, lifted him up in the air, and asked, "Do you have to follow?"

Seeing the twists and turns, the reduced version of Shen Liu rang, two soft white hands clasped together nervously, nodding vigorously.

Di Yunyu stared at his blushing face: "Follow me inside, Yuanshen will be damaged, have you thought about it?"

Yuan Ying nodded again, Di Yunyu said no more, put him in his hand, lifted him up and took him away.

Shen Liu, who was a hundred miles away from the city, saw thin sweat on his forehead, opened his eyes, and Xu Xingchen said hurriedly, "What? Did the emperor leave you?"