chapter 45 : The Villainous Shizun Is As Beautiful As A Flower

Di Yunyu ordered someone to bring another piece of clothes. After putting them on, he looked at Shen Liuxiang, brought the jade slip, and went to the study without any hassle.

In the study, Zhang Huaiwu took the news he just got and frowned: "Although Miaomiao is in the demon world, but if the two young masters reveal their identities, there are not enough people in the imperial palace to ensure the safety of the young masters. No need to send more people."

Di Yunyu: "No need."

Helplessly, Zhang Huaiwu glanced at the teacup on the coffee table and took a sip.

Di Yunyu said: "I can't always protect them."

He stood by the Xuan window, the cool breeze from the outside world, and a piece of withered yellow sycamore leaves fluttered past his eyes.

Di Yunyu reached out his hand and took the fallen leaves in his hand.

The next moment, I realized that something was wrong. There were no plane trees for a few miles around the study.

The string on the wrist snapped in an instant.

With a "boom", the fallen leaves turned into a deep sound, and the jade slip was successfully touched by the fingertips.

Between the lights and flint, Di Yunyu spit out a word: "Ding-"

Shen Liuxiang's body froze for a moment, a light wind blew through his fingers, and the jade slip fell into Di Yunyu's hands again.

Zhang Huaiwu, who was drinking tea, choked and was stunned.

Then I saw the emperor stepped back, and his usual calm face showed surprise, and then his surprise turned into relief, "Very good, if my spells are higher than yours, I really want you to take it away."

Di Yunyu became interested, and stared at Shen Liuxiang with shallow eyes, "What else is there, just use it."

What else is there to do?

Gone.

A cool breeze blew through Shen Liuxiang's heart. With such a profound spell, even if he seized it, he could be taken back by Di Yunyu.

...Bullying.

Shen Liuxiang went out from the study and ran into Xu Xingchen head-on.

"Looking at you with a gray face, you didn't succeed,"

Xu Xingchen laughed: "I told you a long time ago, the emperor's cultivation base is high, and no one in the world can match, how could your three-legged cat kung fu **** the jade slip from him, I think you might as well kneel outside the emperor's father's palace. , kneeling on him for a few days and nights, maybe the emperor will soften his heart and take the initiative to give it back to you."

Shen Liuxiang squinted at him and touched his chin: "I have a better idea. I tied you up and asked the emperor to exchange jade slips with me. What do you think?"

Xu Xingchen didn't expect him to have such a bold idea, so he stepped back in fright, pointing at him furious.

"How dare you! I'll tell the emperor now, your wolf ambitions and bad ideas hit me!"

Shen Liuxiang waved his hand: "Go quickly."

Xu Xingchen entered the study, and after a while, he was ruthlessly kicked out, his face aggrieved.

Shen Liuxiang: "Did the emperor say to punish me?"

Xu Xingchen's arrogant expression stiffened slightly, he gritted his teeth and said, "Don't be complacent, the emperor just asked me to learn from you."