chapter 107: "Only the demon emperor."

Shen Liuxiang saw a pair of eyes, pitch black as ink, but stained with blood in the night rain, the moment he closed his eyes, there was a touch of extreme pain and resentment.

Shen Liuxiang sat up in shock, soft light scattered around him, a jade white hand was placed on his forehead, the cold touch was a bit sober.

Shen Liuxiang was stunned for a moment, looking at the cinnabar-like person in front of him, the intimacy in his heart was like a surging wave, and his hands involuntarily wrapped his arms around the man's waist. .

It seems to coincide with the young man who was sad and crying for several days when he came back from Donghuang and found that Master had left.

Fang Zhongqing raised her eyebrows slightly: "It still looks like a child."

He shook his head lightly, touched the top of Shen Liu's head, and said, "This is the soul imprint I left in your heart back then, it's about to disperse, then listen to me."

The place where the two were, was surrounded by white fog, and there was no other object. Fang Zhongqing's thin lips moved slightly, but the whole space was silent.

Shen Liuxiang hugged the person and didn't let go. He listened and listened, his phoenix eyes widened, and a huge wave rolled up in his heart.

At the end, Fang Zhongqing said: "I suspect that you did something that angered Tiandao in Donghuang, so Tiandao punished you, but Tiandao, as the law maker and guardian, cannot violate the rules and kill an innocent person. So with the help of external force, I will take your life as punishment."

Shen Liuxiang's lips trembled slightly: "Master, did you mean that I was originally from here?"

Although the original body's memory was restored, he felt more and more like these memories were originally his, but listening to Fang Zhongqing's clear remarks, his mind was still confused.

Fang Zhongqing: "You call me Master, I recognize you as a little apprentice, what do you think?"

Shen Liuxiang was shocked, his memory was almost recovered, but it was broken at the last place - the second time to go to the East Wilderness.

In the beast swarm, he seemed to save a child, and he didn't remember anything after that.

"According to what Master said, I've lost my soul, why am I still alive and come back after ten years?"

Fang Zhongqing said: "Your soul is indeed gone, but the primordial spirit is still in the world. Someone should gather your scattered primordial spirits and move to another place to nourish the soul."

Shen Liuxiang suddenly thought of Zhou Xuanlan's Nascent Soul, the little guy who claimed to be this seat, who used his vitality to support his little Nascent Soul.

The person who claimed to be the seat was the original Zhou Xuanlan, but why did he act like this.

The so-called original is whether he has only seen part of it, or is it true or false, which does not match the real situation. After all, the original is just a book, and this world, whether it's Zhou Xuanlan or anyone else, really exists.

Shen Liuxiang raised his head, saw the cinnabar between Fang Zhongqing's brows, and suddenly sighed: "But Master, I may have to leave again."

He didn't know if it was the original Zhou Xuanlan who had worked so hard to get him back. Right now, his spirit is too weak, and sooner or later he would be swallowed up by Qiongqi.

He is not afraid of death, but he is reluctant to die.

Fang Zhongqing was silent: "I seem to have forgotten to say, I will help you solve Qiongqi."