chapter 85: "Surrender, Father, I want to surrender ...

Di Yunyu rubbed Nascent Soul's soft hair, his eyes fell on the bulging snow-white cheeks, and his already fat face became more rounded.

The small mouth is slightly pouting, and it looks fleshy, like Shen Liuxiang's childhood.

Di Yunyu's heart softened.

Shen Liuxiang and Xu Xingchen and Xu Xinglian are different brothers and sisters. They have not been by his side since childhood, and he has never seen such a small appearance.

Shen Liuxiang felt that the top of his head was touched, and his teeth were slightly itchy. Looking at this scene, he hesitated.

Fortunately, Di Yunyu also showed his favor for a moment, and quickly withdrew his hand, "Ordinary primordial spirit should be consistent with the real body, your primordial spirit is damaged, and it will go backwards to a three-year-old mind."

Di Yunyu said, his eyes fell on the dissatisfied Xuanpao Yuanying staring at his hand, "This Yuanshen is the opposite, surpassing the real body."

Shen Liuxiang hummed suspiciously, pondered for a while, and suddenly realized.

In layman's terms, two Nascent Souls, one can be called Zhou Lao Yao, and the other can be called Shen Sansui.

Shen Liu said loudly: "Since you have surpassed your real body, why is your head empty, and you don't know if you ask three questions?"

Di Yunyu glanced at Zhou Xuanlan, "The real body is not strong enough to communicate with the powerful Primordial Spirit, and it is enough to keep improving the cultivation."

The voice fell, and Zhou Xuanlan said here again: "Although my Nascent Soul is taking care of the master, but the effect is minimal, the emperor may have other methods."

Di Yunyu was silent for a moment, and his light-colored eyes finally showed a little displeasure, and glanced at the other person.

Why, I won't ask myself, I have to ask others.

Shen Liuxiang looked away from Yuanying in Xuanpao, noticed his gaze, blinked, and quickly leaned over to pick up the little Yuanying who was sitting on the shore, lowered his head and grabbed the dried fish, and handed it to Di Yunyu, "Father, there is a way. ?"

Di Yunyu raised his hand, and in an instant, a small figure appeared in the air.

White clothes and golden crowns, with a calm temperament, with a little golden light scattered all over his body, after appearing, he fell on Shen Liuxiang's wrist without saying a word.

Di Yunyu's Nascent Soul raised one hand and placed it on the head of the little Nascent Soul who was still holding a dried fish, his eyes narrowed slightly, and the surrounding spiritual energy was swept away, all pouring into his body, and with the momentum of thunder Pass it on to Yuan Ying who looked at him blankly.

On the other side, Xuanpao Yuanying sat cross-legged on Zhou Xuanlan's left shoulder, raised his jaw, stared at this scene, focused on Shen Liuxiang Yuanying's sparkling eyes, and lowered his thin lips in disdain.

"This seat can do the same, you don't need to save a little bit of spiritual energy, just give it to him,"

He was unwilling and annoyed, his eyes couldn't help revealing a trace of hostility, and he turned to Zhou Xuanlan and said, "You are holding back."

Zhou Xuanlan flicked the Nascent Soul off his shoulders without hesitation: "Go away."

After a stick of incense, the fluctuations of the spiritual energy around him gradually stabilized. Di Yunyu's Nascent Soul put his hand away, a pair of small boots stepped on Shen Liuxiang's wrist, and the delicate hem of his clothes swayed slightly.