chapter 43 : The Villainous Shizun Is As Beautiful As A Flower

Seeing the sound of Shen Liu throbbing in the spring, the emperors and teachers looked strange.

Seven years ago, the emperor Yuhuang appeared in the world of self-cultivation, scaring them so much that he hurried to ask, only to find out that the emperor had a son outside.

This is no trivial matter, and it is very involved.

Not to mention, there was already a young monarch in the palace, and suddenly there was a deep sound. There is only one emperor, who will belong to him in the future.

They watched Xu Xingchen grow up, and they have been cultivating him as the next emperor.

What's more, during the period of Shen Liuxiang's detoxification, the emperor ordered him to go to the academy every day to cultivate his self-cultivation and listen to the emperor's teacher.

But when Shen Liuxiang arrived at the academy, he only knew that he was lying on the table and sleeping, and he did not change after repeated teachings.

Everyone inevitably disliked him. In the impression, Shen Liuxiang would soak in the medicine pool every day in the imperial palace, and then come to the academy to sleep. As for what medicine pool he was soaking in, no one paid attention to it. This was all handled by the emperor.

But at this time, Shao Hong and the others frowned and thought of one thing.

Since the hibiscus bones in Yaoquan are less than one-third of the medicine pool Shen Liuxiang soaked in, in the past, it was because he was too painful and tired after soaking in the medicine pool, and his energy was exhausted, so he slept during their lectures.

Thinking of this, everyone's expressions became complicated.

Xu Xingchen was stunned for a moment, and when he saw the thin figure jumping up and down in the spring, his expression was comfortable and content.

The previous pain was all fake? !

There are only two words in his heart - shameless.

Shen Liuxiang first pretended to be afraid of pain, and let him relax his vigilance, thinking that his performance was far better than him, and then when he was proud, he turned against the army, still in front of the emperor, such a villain!

In addition to being angry, Xu Xingchen also felt frustrated.

It took him only half a cup of tea to enter the medicine spring, and he was sweating coldly from the pain.

Xu Xingchen's heart was mixed, and when he saw Shen Liuxiang emerge from the water, his phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, and he hooked his lower lip towards him, revealing a hint of provocation for no reason.

Immediately, he was in a hurry, and he spat out a mouthful of blood.

He, Xu Xingchen, was born as the young prince of the imperial palace, the proud son of heaven, when did he suffer such grievances!

Quanbian exclaimed.

Xu Xingchen fell from the water.

Shen Liuxiang was dumbfounded. He just saw Xu Xingchen soaking in the black spring water, but his cheeks were flushed and colorful, and he couldn't help but smile.

Why did Xu Xingchen look like 'you have humiliated me like this', so angry that he vomited blood and planted it in the spring.

He grabbed Xu Xingchen's arm dazedly and helped him up, "Are you alright."

The crowd at Quanbian who was about to save Xu Xingchen stopped, and when they saw Shen Liuxiang helping them up, their eyes softened a little.

Xu Xingchen was taken out of the water, and when he was dizzy, he vaguely saw Shen Liuxiang's slender and fair fingers resting on his arm, clutching tightly.