chapter 104: "......I know "

Above the Qing Lingzong, hundreds of alien beasts opened their scarlet eyes, their giant wings blew a chilling night wind, and roared with alarm, and their fierce aura broke through the sky.

These strange beasts with undeveloped intelligence rely on primitive instinct to forage and take root in the demon world all the year round. Their powerful and huge bodies cannot easily cause damage even if they are in the spirit of transformation.

At this time, he was summoned by Qiongqi, and the black pressure was circling the sky above Qingling. The people of Qingling Zong who witnessed this scene seemed to see the scene of doomsday.

Especially when the Sect Master was seriously injured and fell to the ground, they didn't know who else could stop it.

The suffocating atmosphere enveloped Qing Ling, and at the moment when the mountain guarding formation shattered, everyone's despair and fear reached their peak, screaming and wailing.

At this time, the vicious beast that rushed over stopped abruptly, and the giant wings flapped in the air, staring at the figure of Xuanpao who was coming, half in fear and half in confusion.

They have no intelligence, follow the instinct of the demon clan to eat the weak and eat the strong.

The alien beasts stopped in the air collectively, seeming to be entangled in which one to obey.

The overwhelming alien beasts faded away like a tide, and there was no cover, and the bright moonlight re-splashed the Qing Lingzong, which had almost turned into ruins.

The disciples came back to their senses, and the joy of the rest of their lives filled their faces.

"Run, run! The alien beast ran!!"

"Who is this man? Why do you want to save us? How come I've never seen him before."

"He... the nine demon kings of the demon world, I heard that he used to be a disciple of our Qing Lingzong."

"What?! The demon king?"

"What happened to the demon king, he just saved us, he was also a disciple of Qingling!"

"Easy to repel the alien beast, and still stop Shen Xian... Bah, the great devil who refines the poor and strange! With such strength, I am afraid that the three worlds are invincible!"

Zhou Xuanlan threw Ling Ye to Ling Mushan and Ling Jinye who had arrived.

The three of them were friends when they were young. They practiced together in Lingzong of Qing Dynasty, and they competed with each other.

Ling Jinye stopped and shook the gourd lightly at his waist, stunned for a moment, and was speechless for a while.

Ling Mushan carried Ling Ye on his back and said, "Thank you."

Zhou Xuanlan said in a low voice, "No, I'm not doing it for Qing Lingzong."

He just didn't want the master to wake up and find that he killed Ling Ye himself and destroyed the sect, so he took action.

I just don't want Master to be sad.

He is not so virtuous, not so benevolent.

Zhou Xuanlan left without looking back, chasing in the direction of Qiongqi's disappearance.

When Qiang Qi saw Zhou Xuanlan, he wanted to talk to him, but he only temporarily suppressed Shen Liuxiang's spirit.

"boom--!"

A figure suddenly fell, breaking the tranquility in the valley.

Shen Liuxiang's red demon pattern on his brows dissipated, and the moment he was awake, his consciousness rushed to the prison of his heart.