chapter 5

On the top of the Rebirth Cliff, there was silence, and Qing Lingzong was stunned.

In order to protect the knotted hair, Shen Liuxiang quarreled with the sect master in the Lingxiao Hall, and even to the point of cutting the robe and breaking the righteousness and betraying the sect, the sect master was relieved.

Today, he actually cut it off with his own hands, saying that he would never entangle Sword Sovereign again.

These words came out of the mouth of Shen Liuxiang, who had been obsessed with Ye Bingran for ten years, and the impact on everyone was no less shocking than that of the sky and the earth.

Ling Hua let Shen Liuxiang enter the Sifang Pond, also to teach him a lesson.

Seeing Ye Bingran as a ruthless sword cultivator as soon as possible, people don't care about him at all, and returning the forbidden technique with great fanfare is not just roasting Shen Liuxiang on the fire.

He wanted to make his friend suffer and wake up a little bit, but he didn't expect that Shen Liuxiang would cut off the blue silk bluntly, and did it neatly!

Ling Hua was so excited that his fingers trembled.

Shen Liuxiang stood at a high place, fine snow rustled on his shoulders, and the wind blew his hair quite messy.

"Can you help me?" Ling Yue held out his hand expressionlessly.

Shen Liuxiang's face was pale and looked bloodless, only the blood-stained lips were magnificently red, Ling Yue got closer, he felt that his breath was unsteady, and the spiritual energy around his body was very disordered.

How could it be possible to enter the Sifang Pond without incident? In the current situation, he is just trying to support it.

Shen Liuxiang clenched the hilt: "No need."

He was half-pretend, half-truth, the large and small wounds on his body were bleeding, and the pain made his whole body tremble, and he could hardly stand still.

But don't let others touch him, the soul protection clothes will be detected.

Shen Liuxiang's eyes flickered slightly, he raised his hand, and pointed his index finger to a teenager across the crowd, "Come and help me."

The sights from all directions came in an instant.

Zhou Xuanlan lowered his eyes, unable to see the emotion in his eyes, only his tone was rather stiff: "Yes, Master."

The matter of Yushen Jue is over, and Ye Bingran has no reason to stay. What's more, aside from Shen Liuxiang, he is the one who gets the most attention here.

Some people couldn't wait to see his expression.

He wanted to know how Shen Liuxiang reacted after that action.

They are all boring people, Ye Bing burns his sleeves and robes, and wants to take the disciples away.

At this time, someone stopped him: "Jianzun, wait."

Shen Liuxiang leaned halfway on his apprentice, regained his energy, and said loudly: "This gentleman has already received the punishment, and it's your turn."

Ye Bingran frowned, and the disciples of the Sword Sect behind him were the first to boil.

"Why does Jian Zun have to be punished, and what is the crime?"

"I just said that I won't entangle Jianzun, but I can't control it. It's ridiculous that the dignified Xianjun goes back on his word!"

Shen Liuxiang didn't explain much, just looked at Ling Yue: "Open the scroll in your hand."