chapter 83: "Master, don't worry, the disciple will not be here...

After an unknown amount of time, Shen Liuxiang almost suffocated, the hand that grabbed the front of the shirt turned to pushing, and the hand that was holding the back of the head released.

He tilted his head, gasped for breath, and his lips trembled slightly, red as if to drip blood, accompanied by a little tingling.

Broken.

Shen Liuxiang felt that it was not good, how to meet people when he went out.

It was so obvious that Di Yunyu could see through it at a glance. He intuited that Di Yunyu would not be happy that he had an affair with Zhou Xuanlan. If he pointed it out, he might threw Zhou Xuanlan back to the demon world in an instant and locked him in the imperial palace.

Shen Liuxiang was pondering what to do, when the black silk scattered on the back of his neck was pulled away, his robe was pulled down from his shoulders, and his fair and jade-like skin was exposed in the air.

"?!"

undress him? too fast!

Shen Liuxiang looked at Zhou Xuanlan in disbelief, rolled out of his arms in a hurry, and put the loose clothes on his shoulders.

The sky is bright and the sky is bright, and the sky is clear. This is a claustrophobic room where others can come in.

What are you thinking, absolutely impossible!

Zhou Xuanlan's arms became empty, and found that Shen Liuxiang looked at him vigilantly, and upon closer inspection, his expression revealed a little panic.

Zhou Xuanlan was stunned for a moment, then reacted, with two hands back: "Master misunderstood, I just want to see love flower Gu."

The last time Shen Liuxiang was driven by Love Flower Gu, he was also intimate with him. Although his eyes were clear this time, Zhou Xuanlan was still a little worried, for fear that Master would forget it in the blink of an eye, leaving him to have fun.

Shen Liuxiang couldn't hear the sound, but seeing Zhou Xuanlan sitting upright, opening his mouth to explain something to him, after calming down, he understood what he meant.

Shen Liuxiang narrowed his eyes slightly, aware of Zhou Xuanlan's unease, and after thinking for a moment, he returned to the desk, spread out a piece of white paper, dipped his pen with ink, dropped a row of small characters, and drew a small black dragon at the end.

The signature on the lower right, the thumb is dyed with ink and the fingerprint is covered, and the whole process is completed in one go.

Shen Liuxiang puffed up his cheeks and blew on the paper. After the ink was dry, he glanced at Zhou Xuanlan, who was eager to see and restrained, with a frowning smile, and reached out and handed it to him.

At this moment, the door of the confinement room suddenly opened.

The light from the outside fell on the wooden floor, and a slender figure stood at the door. He glanced at the room, his eyes paused at the corner of Shen Liusang's lips, and the air pressure around his body dropped a little. Then he noticed what was passed between the two and raised his hand. .

Shen Liuxiang's hands were empty, and the paper fell into the opponent's hands uncontrollably.

Shen Liuxiang's expression froze.

Di Yunyu unfolded the scroll, his eyes lowered, his eyes swayed on the line of words.

--Incomparably sober, just like, like, like you!

Behind the word "you", there is a crooked thing drawn, although it looks a little different, but according to the single horn protruding from the top of the head, it should be Zhou Xuanlan.