chapter 73: "Don't bother me anymore!"

Zhou Xuanlan was stunned for a while, and when the throbbing in his heart calmed down a little, he looked at the person with red cheeks.

Shen Liuxiang blinked his phoenix eyes, the corners of his lips pursed slightly, he felt a little embarrassed after the kiss, and after thinking about it, he said preemptively, "How old are you, are you still a child? This is the only time, there will be no next time."

Zhou Xuanlan hooked her lips and couldn't help but chuckle: "Okay."

Shen Liuxiang untied the storage bag, turned it over for a long time, found the elixir that he got in the imperial palace, wiped it in his hand, and lightly pressed Zhou Xuanlan's forehead.

"I have strong resilience. Master, don't worry, it will grow back in a few decades or a hundred years."

Shen Liuxiang pursed his lips and said nothing. A cultivator has had a long time. If his cultivation is constantly improving, dozens or hundreds of years are indeed not too long, but he always feels that it is too long. Who knows what the situation will be.

But it's good to be able to recover.

Shen Liuxiang took out the jinpa, wiped the elixir in his hand, and heard Zhou Xuanlan say, "Does Master know the method to solve the love flower Gu?"

An Qin came here on purpose, only for Wen Ren Qin, and love flower Gu was her only bargaining chip.

Wenren Qin was severely damaged because of the formation. Even if he survived, it would be difficult to improve his cultivation in the future. Although it does not seem to pose a threat, for a person like him, given a chance, he may have endless troubles.

Zhou Xuanlan intends to cut the grass and root, and he is indeed motivated to kill, but it involves the love flower Gu in the master, and naturally the latter is more important.

"Let go of Wen Renqin, that's ok, as long as she says the solution to Zi Gu."

Shen Liuxiang said bluntly: "She said dragon blood, Zi Gu is afraid of dragon blood."

He raised his hand, his index finger was bent, and there was a slit between his fingertip and his thumb, "In the future, when Zi Gu is restless, can you give me a little blood."

If you drink dragon blood, you will be struck by thunder and lightning. Shen Liuxiang thinks about it, you can stick a needle dipped in dragon blood on the back of your neck, and Zi Gu feels the smell of dragon blood and will definitely not dare to move.

Zhou Xuanlan listened to his brows and finished the plan: "The blood that a needle can be stained with is too thin, unless it is pierced by an aligner Gu, it will not be threatened."

Shen Liuxiang touched the back of his neck, and smiled disapprovingly, "It's simple, Zi Gu is hidden under the flowers of love, I'll tie the flowers all over with needles, and there will always be a needle that can hit it!"

Zhou Xuanlan: "Master wants to become a hedgehog."

Shen Liu choked, touched the tip of his nose helplessly, bowed his head and said dejectedly: "Then I'll think about it again."

Fortunately, Zi Gu had just been restless, and there will be no movement in the short term. Shen Liuxiang was a little relieved, thinking of Jianzong and his group, and left the room to search. Zhou Xuanlan wanted to rectify Qilin City, and things piled up like a mountain, so he didn't go with him.

Jianzong and his party were on the corner of the street.

Except for Ye Bingran, the auras on the disciples were not concealed. The demons who came and went found out that they were people from the realm of self-cultivation, and there was an inexplicable meaning in their eyes, but they had just experienced a catastrophe, and no one wanted to be more An accident happened, and he left on his own.