chapter 62: Your clone is going to rebel!

After vaguely aware of something, all the demon cultivators on the street cast their gazes, and when they saw the people with their heads buried in Shen Liuxiang's neck and shoulders, their expressions changed collectively.

In the blink of an eye, the half-street demon pedicure smeared oil on the soles of his feet, reacted extremely quickly and ran away, with the three at the center, sweeping all around, wine bowls and china plates all over the floor.

Xu Xingchen pressed his sword on the table with a slap, and said coldly, "Use your spiritual power to get rid of the alcohol, don't say no, don't pretend to be drunk to take advantage."

After drinking a sip of wine, he poured it on Shen Liuxiang, and said some light words.

Who to lie to.

Shen Liuxiang sniffed the smell of alcohol, frowned, and put her fair and slender fingers on Zhou Xuanlan's forehead, feeling a thin layer of sweat.

He remembered that Zhou Xuanlan used to drink and it was not unusual. Maybe it was because of his avatar.

"Can the clone drink?"

Xu Xingchen's eyes widened, this is actually a clone? !

Realizing that the other party might be really drunk, he dissipated his arrogance, "I don't know either."

As a result, the two sober people at the wine table looked at each other, both at a loss.

At this time, the person who smelled of alcohol raised his head, his eyes were slightly pressed, his hands crossed Shen Liuxiang's cheeks, and his voice was cold: "Master, don't talk to others."

Hearing this, Xu Xingchen frowned.

"Why?"

When the voice fell, the night wind on the street became stronger, and the tables and chairs on all sides made a clanging sound.

The scarlet moonlight fell on Zhou Xuanlan.

He lifted his eyelids displeasedly, a tinge of blood appeared in his black eyes, and his thin lips curled up in an icy arc, "You want to find..."

The word "death" has not been spit out, and his mouth is covered by a cold hand.

"Shh, if you're drunk, you'll look like you're drunk, don't talk."

Shen Liuxiang was worried that the two would fight later, and said to Xu Xingchen: "You go back to the Jueyun Pavilion first, and I will send him-"

Before he could finish speaking, his palm was licked, and a numbness appeared.

"What happened to you?"

Xu Xingchen noticed that his expression froze.

Shen Liuxiang's ears flushed red, "It's nothing, you go back first."

Xu Xingchen thought for a while, got up and put away the sword, "In that case, you send him back, I want to walk around the street for a while, Xing Lian is curious about the blood moon in the demon world, I will look more, go back and talk to her."

Shen Liuxiang nodded, and after watching him leave, he let go and looked at Zhou Xuanlan.

"Why are you licking my hand?!"

Zhou Xuanlan opened **** eyes with a blank expression: "Can't you lick your hands?"

Shen Liuxiang's words of rebuke came to his lips, and seeing his stunned appearance, he said helplessly, "It can't be like this."

Drink some wine, how can people be stupid.

He looked around, there was not a single demon, the street was empty, and the demons were all hiding in the dark to observe silently.