chapter 109: " You shouldn't...haven't kissed anyone?"

Ao Yue shouted in her throat, watching the scene in the air in disbelief.

Zhou Xuanlan actually let people hang on him, and everyone was in awe, and the evil ghost Xianjun is still here!

Ao Yue was horrified, not to mention that it was too late to defend, let this Ziyi sneak attack, this person is only a small base-building cultivator, although the speed of Yuzhi's flight flashed by, but not to mention Zhou Xuanlan's cultivation base, he is a gold The cultivators of the Dan period could react and completely avoided it!

Zhou Xuanlan didn't dodge or dodge, and he didn't take action to repel people.

Ao Yue clenched her fingers and stared at the thin figure in the air, wishing she could stab a few holes with the eye knife.

Although Zhou Xuanlan's temperament has changed drastically over the years, just like in the Eight Wastelands, although anyone who wants to climb onto the Demon Emperor's bed can circle around Yanming City several times, none of them can.

Ao Yue felt that he couldn't let go of the sinking sound. Now that he has finally survived, he has found the evil ghost Xianjun. Who is the one who jumped out halfway?

Ao Yue thought about it, her teeth were a little itchy.

The moment everyone below felt the young man pounce, the invisible pressure above their heads dissipated, and they all took a breath. Immediately, they witnessed the demon emperor being kissed, and they breathed a collective suffocation, almost kneeling on the ground in shock.

A group of people looked at each other and couldn't help talking in a low voice.

"Did this person eat bear heart and leopard gall? Not afraid of death like this!"

"With the cultivation base of His Majesty the Demon Emperor, how could it be possible for a Foundation Establishment Stage to get close to him and let him be like this, it only shows that the relationship between the two is very close!"

"Could it be that everyone guessed wrong, this person is the Demon Empress?!"

"Wait! Shen Liuxiang is still standing there! It's not that he and the demon emperor..."

The meaning of the unfinished words was successfully conveyed to everyone's heart, and everyone looked at the figure in red ahead with different expressions.

The impostor who has attracted the attention of thousands of people, stared at the young man who was holding the demon emperor in the air, and looked at Zhou Xuanlan timidly, his face was pale, and his nails were ruthlessly embedded in the palm of his hand.

Annoyed and anxious.

Unlike the plan, who is this person who suddenly appeared, hugs and kisses the demon emperor, and the demon emperor also indulges him like this, it's just hateful!

Counterfeiters are furious.

He stood in such an obvious place, it was impossible for the Demon Emperor to see him.

He is different from those fakes who are disguised. He was born with such a face, and with someone's guidance, he deliberately learned Shen Liuxiang's favorite habits. Sixteen years have passed, and there will always be some deviations in memory. Even Ao Yue believes that he is Shen Liuxiang. Didn't the demon emperor even look at him? !

The impostor was trembling with anger, and Ao Yue noticed that his face was ugly, so she hurriedly comforted him with a look of anger on her face.

And Shen Liuxiang, who held someone and didn't let go, didn't do it on purpose.

He was only at the foundation stage and could not hang in the air. The dead branches he was stepping on just clicked and fell to the ground. If he didn't hold Zhou Xuanlan tightly, he would fall in an instant, and he would be seriously injured if he didn't die.