chapter 18

Ling Ye frowned, and Xu released it for a moment.

As long as the fat water does not flow into the field of outsiders, the disciples in the sect are always better than Ye Bingran, as long as the younger brother likes it.

Shen Liuxiang was stared at by Ling Ye and his scalp was numb. He had a misunderstanding in his intuition. Just as he was about to explain, there was a sound of "Master" from outside the door.

With a flick of his fingertips, his robe fell to the ground.

Ling Ye took this scene into his eyes, and sighed in his heart. Is the junior brother in unrequited love again? If you can't get it this time, don't be crazy.

He turned around, blocked Zhou Xuanlan's way, and blocked his sight into the house, "Is the lottery over?"

Zhou Xuanlan: "The opponent of the disciple is Zhao Qi."

Ling Ye nodded: "Zhao Qi and you are in the late stage of foundation building, don't underestimate the enemy."

Zhou Xuanlan responded, his eyes fell behind him, and he hesitated.

At this moment, a dog ran out of the house, "This breath..."

Ao Yue didn't stop, slammed into the threshold, squatted on the ground and stared at gold stars.

When he regained his sight, he saw a black-clothed young man, looked down at him, his dark eyes revealed a hint of chill, "Is that you want to kill Shizun?"

Ao Yue was horrified, and immediately returned to the room, curled up and trembled.

This is clearly the existence of the prehistoric period, it should not have been extinct long ago, why does it still exist in the world...

Eight into four nights, sinking out of the door, and then he is behind him, "I want to see the real person."

What a crazy dog.

Shen Liuxiang was quite moved, and looked down at the little gray wings that had just grown on the dog's back, "Fly up and show me, and I'll take you there."

Ao Yue dared not to speak out. For the sake of the white moonlight in her heart, she desperately flapped her wings, a small wind swirled around her, and her small body gradually flew up.

Seeing the exclamation in Shen Liuxiang's eyes, Ao Yue snorted lightly, and was about to speak when her wings were sour, and they landed on a pile of dead leaves.

Shen Liuxiang couldn't help laughing: "It doesn't fly as high as my knees."

"Don't laugh, can you run away when you are a few months old?" Ao Yue shrugged her nose, never been so aggrieved before, "When I recover my true body, I will go straight to the sky."

"Very good, I will sit on your back then." Shen Liuxiang picked him up and walked towards Huannan Peak.

"It's impossible, it would be merciful for me not to kill you at that time."

The bottom of Magic South Peak.

Su Baiche stood next to a famous disciple, with a short dagger hanging from his waist, and a look of arrogance between his brows.

During the conversation between the two, the disciple blushed slightly.

Shen Liuxiang recognized the person.

Ling Yue's apprentice, Ling Zifan.

His eyes lit up, as if he had seen thousands of spiritual stones, a smile appeared on the corner of his lips, and he walked away.