chapter 82: Just to kiss you!

Shen Liuxiang leaned his back against the door and let Zhou Xuanlan hold the incense for half a time. Seeing that he had not let go, Feng Mu blinked, "Are you alright?"

The head resting on his shoulder moved, and he opened his dark eyes, a little sober, and raised his slightly hoarse voice after drinking.

"It's going to be a while."

Shen Liuxiang raised his eyebrows, what was the comfort of hugging someone, and he hugged so vigorously, "Then I'll give you another half a cup of tea."

The voice fell, and someone in the ear said lazily: "A cup of tea."

Shen Liuxiang turned his face to the side, and touched Zhou Xuanlan's clean forehead with one hand. He was not sick, but because he was drunk, he even bargained with him.

He was silent for a moment and said, "But my legs are sore from standing."

Zhou Xuanlan paused for a moment, released his hand, opened the distance from him, stared at the person at the door for a moment, bent down, and wrapped one hand around Shen Liuxing's leg, picked up the person horizontally, and walked into the room involuntarily.

Shen Liuxiang was startled and found that his footsteps were very vain, and hurriedly wrapped his hands around his neck.

"I'm joking, my legs are not sore, you put me down... Be careful, slow down... Don't fall!"

After entering the back room, it was only ten steps away, but Shen Liuxiang felt that it had been a long time, and he was frightened. After Zhou Xuanlan's figure swayed lightly and put him on the bed, his hanging heart fell.

He breathed a sigh of relief and stood up. Instead, he pressed Zhou Xuanlan to sit on the bed, stared at him for a long time, and said with a serious expression, "You can't just hug me in the future."

Zhou Xuanlan's drinking taste faded away: "Why?"

Shen Liuxiang couldn't judge whether Zhou Xuanlan was drunk or awake at this time, or half-drunk and half-awake. After thinking about it, he said ambiguous: "This is something that only Taoist companions can do."

Zhou Xuanlan was stunned for a moment: "Master has no Taoist companions, only disciples."

Shen Liu choked, what did he say, he said, "There will be in the future!"

Zhou Xuanlan's expression turned cold in an instant, and there was an irresistible killing intent in his eyes.

Shen Liuxiang: "?" Who is the curse, Soul Dan!

Shen Liu was so angry that he puffed out one side of his cheeks, and did not break up with him. He stretched out his hand and untied Zhou Xuanlan's belt, intending to take off his robe and let him roll into bed.

Zhou Xuanlan noticed that he was angry, his long eyelashes drooped, and he let him move honestly.

But the thin lips were slightly opened, and he insisted: "Master has no Taoist companion, nor does he need a Taoist companion, and there is no way to have a Taoist companion."

The three "no" words came out one after another, making Shen Liuxiang furious.

"Zhou Xuanlan! Try again!" After drinking, he vomited the truth. Is that how he vomited.

Being ridiculed by his apprentice as a single dog, Shen Liu was so angry that he vomited blood.

Shen Liuxiang stretched out his hand, held Zhou Xuanlan's handsome face, and leaned closer to his cheek, his phoenix eyes locked in the dark eyes that were close at hand, and he gritted his teeth and said, "You can see clearly! , why is there no Taoist companion!"