chapter 75: " I told him-no "

Zhou Xuanlan's Nascent Soul fell back to the ground, looked around, and walked to a pile of dead leaves.

He placed the figure in his arms on the leaf, crossed his knees on the ground, then propped up his small head against his shoulder, put his arms around him, and rested his jaw with the other, resting without closing his eyes, occasionally looking at the two hidden figures in the dark. Man, face alert.

Shen Liuxiang and Zhou Xuanlan looked at each other, their thoughts coincided, and they both planned to take back Nascent Soul.

They have never released Yuan Ying outside before, Yuan Ying has been kept inside the body, and thus did not find anything unusual. After observing for a whole day, both of them had many doubts in their hearts, so they decided to disassemble the pair of Yuan Ying. Take them back for questioning.

Zhou Xuanlan took the lead and took Yuan Ying back into his body.

His Nascent Soul has been watching out for the two of them. For some unknown reason, he is not letting them get close to Shen Liuxiang's Nascent Soul. If he doesn't take it back first, he will definitely try his best to prevent Shen Liuxiang from taking his own Nascent Soul.

Without the shoulders to lean on, the sleeping little Yuan Ying tilted his head, and his body fell into the pile of leaves.

Shen Liuxiang walked over, stretched out his hand, and pinched Bai Nen's face, the fingertips felt very good, and the cold skin at night was delicate, smooth, and full of elasticity.

Shen Liuxiang woke him up: "Hey, get up."

Yuan Ying's black eyelashes trembled slightly, and he opened his eyes in a daze. He glanced at the shadows falling under the moonlight, and found that it was Shen Liuxiang, and turned over without fear.

He opened his rosy mouth and muttered, "I still want to sleep."

Shen Liuxiang's mouth twitched slightly, so he had to pick him up, put him in his palm and continue to sleep, looked up at the night sky, and walked towards the room while taking advantage of the rich moonlight.

Zhou Xuanlan returned to the bedroom and released Yuan Ying.

Without Master Yuan Ying in front of him, his Yuan Ying became much more honest. After coming out, he sat down on the tea table with his knees cross-legged and meditated on his own.

Zhou Xuanlan sat beside him and stared at him for a while.

Yuanying is transformed by Yuanshen, Yuanshen is the root of a cultivator, the soul is changeable, but Yuanshen is eternal and real, but it remains unchanged for all eternity.

The Nascent Soul in front of him was transformed by his Primordial Spirit, but it was difficult to communicate with him, which was really weird.

Zhou Xuanlan stretched out his hand and placed his slender fingers on Yuan Ying's forehead.

But when he tried to control, Yuan Ying opened his eyes, revealing a rebellious look.

Zhou Xuanlan thought for a while, and asked, "Why do you want to give the master Yuan Ying a spiritual transition?"

Yuan Ying frowned, looking puzzled: "Who is Shizun?"

Zhou Xuanlan: "The real body of Nascent Soul you held earlier."

Yuan Ying frowned, pondered for a long time, accepted the title, and then said, "I don't have a spirit crossing,"

He raised his left hand, gathered the surrounding spiritual energy, and circulated it into his body for several weeks. A pale white light emanated from his right hand, "This is vitality. Master Yuanshen has no vitality. I am raising it, otherwise it will be gone."