chapter 44 : The Villainous Shizun Is As Beautiful As A Flower

Zhou Xuanlan put down the letter in his hand, glanced at the thick stack of books and opened it again.

"Cinnabar mole," "Heartblood," "Sweet treat,"

How tacky and how to write, boasting Ye Bingran that there is nothing in the sky and nothing on earth, without him can't live, everything in the world is no longer worth nostalgic.

When Zhou Xuanlan first discovered the letter, he was stunned for a long time, smashed the letter into pieces, and the ashes disappeared. Later, he found that there were too many letters, and they had been accumulated for ten years. If one was destroyed, the next one could be found in the storage bag.

After he read all the letters with a cold face, his mood calmed down.

It is copied at a glance.

When Shizun wrote this, he couldn't see any sincerity, and it was very perfunctory.

Zhou Xuanlan smiled softly, but the fingers that held the letter tightened, and the thing in his hand instantly turned to ashes.

"There are many love words in the letter, all written by the master himself,"

Zhou Xuanlan wrote a letter in one hand, and it was ruined in a dignified manner, but he said: "I want to come to these things, it is very precious to the master, the disciple has preserved it very well, waiting to return it to the master."

In the bookstore, Shen Liuxiang was still immersed in the boring love words, and his head was dizzy.

How does such a thing exist? !

Shame... or shame.

He wanted to find a crack in the ground to get in, and when he heard Zhou Xuanlan speak again, he woke up suddenly: "It's not precious! It's not precious at all! Just throw it away!"

He doesn't want to read these letters.

"In the past, I only knew that the master loved Ye Bingran, but I didn't expect that the love was so deep. One letter every three days, without interruption for ten years, plus one for the birthday, one for the breakthrough of the cultivation base, and even the experience is safe. I'll add one when I get home."

The person on the other side of the jade slip said quietly, "Master, how much did you care about him before?"

Shen Liuxiang: Don't care! Don't care at all!

He doesn't like to write letters to people, this is June Feixue, and this pot can't be carried!

Shen Liuxiang was about to explain again when a calm and familiar voice came from behind him. With a bit of doubt, he couldn't help but ask, "Who is Ye Bingran?"

Shen Liu said: "?!"

Zhou Xuanlan: "?!"

Shen Liuxiang froze all over, he didn't dare to look back, his slender white fingers clenched the jade slip, dawdling for a while before turning his head.

His eyes collided with light-colored eyes, he blinked, and a smile appeared on his face: "The emperor-"

The other end of the jade slip was more silent for a moment, and then said: "Zhou Xuanlan sees the emperor."

Xu Xingchen, who was silently observing behind the bookshelf, opened his eyes wide when he heard the name.

Nine Demon King? !

He had never explored Shen Liuxiang's past, he only knew that he was Qingling Xianjun, so he didn't know anything about the man on the other side of the jade slip.

Di Yunyu knew it.

Shen Liuxiang had an apprentice whose identity was exposed seven years ago and returned to the Demon Realm. He is now the Nine Demon King.