chapter 4

Rebirth cliff top.

A monk in white, surrounded by seven or eight disciples.

He was holding a small sparrow in both hands, his eyebrows lowered, and his eyes unconsciously showed a touch of tenderness, like holding a treasure, carefully caring for the sparrows jumping in his palms.

"It was bitten by a vicious dog that day, no matter how you look at it, it can't survive."

Xueyi cultivator, with soft features and white skin like snow, turned his head and smiled at the disciple who was closest to him, "But life is so tenacious."

His voice was soft, like a slow-flowing spring water, touching the heart. The disciple with a short dagger on his waist couldn't help blushing: "Su Zhenren is right!"

"Su Zhenren is still so beautiful and kind."

"It's always been like this. Sometimes I really hope that Su Zhenren can be selfish and bad, otherwise he will be bullied by others."

"You want to say that Chao Yunfeng?"

"I didn't say it! In short, Su Zhenren is trying to save the disciples in the sect from damage to his dantian, and the cultivation base is difficult to go further. We Qingling Sect must treat him well, and we can't be like some kind of wolf-hearted guy!"

Shen Liuxiang watched the spittle flying from the side, the angry disciple, and couldn't help but want to step forward.

Eh.

He is such a big living person, can't you see?

"You guys, come here." Ling Yue's voice was neither light nor heavy.

Those disciples trembled when they heard it. After a while, they twisted their stiff necks and looked at Shen Liuxiang and his group.

Seeing this, he almost fell to his knees.

It's all a **** dad!

Ling Yue finished punishing the person for the crime of arguing against Xianjun. When he turned back, he found Shen Liuxiang looking at him interestingly, and immediately frowned, "Don't get me wrong, they made a mistake."

"No misunderstanding," Shen Liuxiang spread his hands, "There is no silver tael here."

Ling Yue paused, his face turning blue with anger.

Ling Hua smirked beside him.

I have never seen Ling Yue look so aggrieved. Although he is a junior and a junior, he has always been a coax. After laughing, he became a peacemaker, "Okay, stop joking with Ling Yue, be careful that I will make you Throw it in the Sifang Pond for a few more hours."

"Liu Xiang, are you okay?"

After letting go of the bird, Su Bai Che walked over with a worried look on his face, and lightly held Shen Liuxiang's hand, "Why steal the forbidden technique, this is a serious crime, but there is nothing to hide."

From a closer look, the plain white Che's appearance is even more cold and beautiful, with a pair of water-colored eyes, with a look of worry and distress.

Shen Liuxiang looked slightly lost.

Beautiful indeed.

The world is stunning.

He could understand why the plain white in the book is like a walking aphrodisiac.

This face, this figure, such a soft and beautiful person, is a man who wants to keep him in his arms and coax him!

Seeing the two of them together, Ling Hua secretly thought that something was wrong.

The last time Su Baiche was so close to Shen Liuxiang, he was directly slapped in public. Fortunately, there were not many people around, otherwise things would have gotten worse.