chapter 25 : The Villainous Shizun Is As Beautiful As A Flower

The ghostly figure quietly hid behind the bushes, looking through the gaps in the branches and leaves, looking at the boy who was confronting him under the tree.

It seems to be Xianjun himself.

Ming Tan's cheeks were slightly red, and he took out the character records in his arms. The book was a few years old, the pages were yellowed, and some words had become blurred.

However, he opened the book like a treasure, and skillfully found the seventy-third generation disciple of Qing Lingzong, Shen Liu rang the page.

According to the written records, the disciple is a world-shattering talent. Not only is his ability to practice spells far beyond his peers, but he also has rare talents in medicine pills, archery, and rhythm.

Zeng knew ten thousand spiritual grasses overnight, and refining the elixir was extraordinary, but he was helpless.

Once again, an arrow from thousands of miles away broke a strand of blue silk from Taoist Wuyuan, and after being punished by kneeling, he did not touch the bow and arrow for half a minute.

Ming Tan blushed, and silently read the passages that he remembered to be thoroughly familiar a few times.

He heard that Xianjun would not come, and regretted it for a long time. Yesterday, he saw Shen Liuliu next to the martial arts field. He immediately noticed the temperament of the one in a hundred, and he was suspicious. When he saw this scene, he was immediately determined. , is Shen Liuxiang himself.

Ah ah ah ah ah!

I really want to go up and say hello, I wonder if Xianjun still remembers him!

Ming Tan breathed a little, closed the book, carefully put it back in his pocket, looked up at the phoenix.

In this case, help Xianjun.

Ming Tan's fingers moved slightly, and a cloud of black mist floated into the air.

"Look, what is that?!" Someone exclaimed.

In mid-air, the fog that came from nowhere enveloped the phoenix, forming a black mass, changing like black mud, and finally set as a sinister smiling face, swiftly flying into the distance and disappearing. not see.

Shen Liuxiang put down his bow and looked around suspiciously.

Ming Tan quickly held his breath.

Xianjun doesn't need to know it's him, just remember his kind smile.

In the martial arts field, everyone was frightened for a long time by the strange smiles that the black mist turned into.

Shen Liuxiang returned the bow and arrow to the fallen Xiyang Sect disciple and planned to leave.

"Let go of my spiritual thing, still want to escape?!" A dragon roared behind him, and a cold arrow struck through the air.

Shen Liuxiang's body flickered, and he managed to dodge. The Cloud-piercing Arrow slammed into the tree.

Jin Dieshang's face was ashen: "You are lucky."

He quickly grabbed another silver arrow and set up a bow, ready to shoot at the man who angered him.

Shen Liuxiang turned his head and sneered: "Just you? Still taking the Jindan stage head with one arrow from thousands of miles away? Would you like me to teach you two tricks."

Jin Dieshang was trembling with anger, and the hand holding the bow was shaking.

He was upset.

Sure enough, this time Shen Liuxiang stood there, not moving, and the silver arrow whizzed past him several meters away.