chapter 118: " Sour "

A gust of wind hit the Xuan window, making a "bang" sound.

Xu Xingchen opened his eyes, it was already midnight, he suddenly sat up in shock, looked left and right, it was the first time in so many years that he fell asleep without any soothing fragrance, and he still fell asleep thinking about something.

I remember that Shen Liuxiang said he wanted to guard him outside, Xu Xingchen hesitated for a moment, released his consciousness, spread out a little bit, swept to the corridor, saw the figure in red with his head tilted, and dozed off like a chicken.

Xu Xingchen paused, the corners of his lips slightly hooked, but just as he was about to get up and call Shen Liuxiang back to his room, he saw a little black dragon lying in Shen Liuxiang's palm.

Xu Xingchen's face suddenly turned cold, and after a long while, he grinded his teeth like sucking blood.

He knew it would be like this, let Shen Liuxiang blow the cold wind outside for a night, anyway, Zhou Xuanlan will keep him warm!

Aware of his divine consciousness, Zhou Xuanlan raised his head, and did not intend to pretend, he directly turned into a human body, and blatantly hugged Shen Liuxiang.

Seeing this, Xu Xingchen couldn't hold back and opened the door.

He looked at the figure of Xuanpao, and then looked at Shen Liuxiang who was being picked up. He was not happy to write it on his face, thought for a while, and snorted coldly: "I didn't take my brother away, are you angry? I didn't expect it. My brother chose me."

As soon as Zhou Xuanlan disappeared over there, Xu Xingchen knew that he was coming to find Shen Liuxiang, and it was estimated that this bad brother would run away with Zhou Xuanlan heartlessly as before.

Although the ending was predictable, I couldn't help but feel sad.

But when he found out that Shen Liuxiang had not left and wanted to stay with him, Xu Xingchen didn't know how happy he was, just like a child who got candy, he no longer had to envy other children.

In Xu Xingchen's eyes, Zhou Xuanlan is the 'other kid', and after finally Shen Liuxiang chose him, Xu Xingchen couldn't help provoking him to avenge the past - look, I'm more important than you.

"Thinking I was as naive as you," Zhou Xuanlan curled his lips disdainfully.

Shizun refused to go with him and let him leave alone. He could fully understand that, after all, Di Xingchen was a relative, a relative...

However, Master also cared too much about them.

Zhou Xuanlan's eyes drooped slightly, and the arms around her slender waist couldn't help tightening.

Shen Liuxiang dazedly opened his eyes, saw the neat jawline, and muttered, "Hide quickly, don't be seen by the stars", then lightly rubbed his head on Zhou Xuanlan's shoulder, found a comfortable position, closed his eyes and fell asleep again go.

Xu Xingchen's brows stretched, his eyes softened, Shen Liuxiang didn't let him see Zhou Xuanlan, because he was afraid that he would be unhappy when he saw it.

With his hands behind his back, Xu Xingchen became more and more refreshed: "Brother is thinking about me in his sleep."

Zhou Xuanlan glanced at Xu Xingchen's increasingly smug look, if there was a tail, it would be lifted into the sky.

Compared with the Emperor Xingchen that he defeated in the previous life, this one is still a bit annoying. It is because of the master's preference - in order to prevent this second brother from being stimulated, he is asked to hide it secretly, otherwise he will not be allowed to stay. Down...