chapter 79: "Take my jade pendant, it's me...

Knowing what he was thinking, Shen Liuxiang couldn't wait to see people, but the moment he left, he thought of something, and he couldn't help but stop.

He stretched out his hand and touched the back of his fair neck.

Heart blood, one drop can be worth ten thousand blood, Zi Gu doesn't know if he is dead or alive, but the love flower on the back of his neck is still there.

Thinking of this, Shen Liuxiang felt a little inexplicable in his heart.

The scene of the love flower bewitching attack reappeared in his mind intermittently, and he vaguely remembered that he was bewitched by the child bewitchment and kissed the inverse scale on the side of Zhou Xuanlan's neck.

Reverse scales are a very sensitive part of the dragon's body. This is already a naked seduction. Even so, Zhou Xuanlan didn't touch him at all, choosing to use his heart and blood to help him solve the love flower Gu, at such a high price.

Shen Liuxiang calmed down from the excitement, and a scene of autumn wind sweeping the leaves before his eyes.

Zhou Xuanlan probably didn't mean that to him, otherwise he would be indifferent, but... he is indeed a good apprentice, respects and loves his teacher, and is willing to save him with all his heart.

Zhou Xuanlan has an earth-shattering teacher-disciple love for him!

Shen Liuxiang's eyes were moved to tears, but his heart was freezing.

He pouted slightly, his eyes fell on the pure and clear spring, took two steps forward, squatted down and stuck his head out, carefully looking at the reflection in the water.

When there is no spectrum in his heart, Shen Liuxiang will look at himself.

The figure in the water showed a bit of loss on his face.

Shen Liuxiang blinked his right eye, and the phoenix eyes on the handsome face on the water also blinked, pinching his right cheek and pulling it out, the reflection also did the same.

After playing alone for a while, Shen Liuxiang figured it out, raised one corner of his lips, and wiped away the loss on his face.

No problem.

He Shen Liuxiang has 10,000 secrets of chasing people, Zhou Xuanlan is just a simple little dragon cub, how can he be his opponent!

Shen Liuxiang hummed, walked out slowly, and bumped into Xu Xingchen at the fork in the direction of the library.

Shen Liuxiang was in a good mood and took the lead in saying, "What a coincidence."

Xu Xingchen paused for a while, with a look of doubt on his face, looked up and down the man in front of him, saw him smiling like a bright sun, swept away the haze that Zhou Xuanlan had lost his heart and blood, and nodded with a strange expression: "I am looking for the emperor. , to discuss going to Yaodu."

While he was talking, a fresh breeze blew through the forest, and a leaf floated in the air. Shen Liuxiang caught it, folded the leaf with his long and fair fingers, and said casually, "When are you going?"

Xu Xingchen: "The emperor has set tomorrow."

Shen Liuxiang was stunned: "Tomorrow, in such a hurry."

Xu Xingchen: "You may have changed when you come back now."

Shen Liuxiang was silent for a while, and the movement of folding the leaves gradually stopped.

He felt vaguely wrong.

Di Yunyu was very concerned about the scroll, and even showed a little urgency.

The scroll records the seal of the Qiongqi Land, but it has been sealed for hundreds of years. Even if someone is interested in the beast, with Emperor Yunyu's cultivation, it can be sealed or killed again, and there is no need to pay such attention.