chapter 98: "Nascent Soul is not a living thing, a little~"...

After ten days of dark clouds and heavy rain, the sky in Yaodu finally cleared up.

In the early morning, the streets that had been silent all night gradually returned to noise.

A woman in a long goose-yellow dress quietly appeared on the street, her hairpin tassels lightly swaying, she looked left and right, and her almond eyes looked around curiously. After a while, she stopped in front of a candy vendor's stall.

"Can you sell me one?" The woman's voice was clear and touching.

The stall owner saw that she was a beautiful and refined girl. Since she had made a lot of money recently, she immediately folded her sleeves and made a big candy man for the beautiful guests.

Xu Xinglian insisted on putting down the spirit stone, then turned and left.

After walking two steps, I couldn't help but bite the candy man. When I tasted the taste, I couldn't help squinting and smiling, "It seems sweeter than what my brother gave me."

Like Xu Xingchen, Shen Liuxiang always brought her a lot of delicious and fun things when she returned to the imperial palace, but the ones she bought herself were different.

Xu Xinglian planned to find a way to find the two older brothers, looked left and right, accidentally bumped into someone, and quickly apologized. The other party smiled at her, and the cloth on her body rippled in the wind.

In an instant, the half-bitten Sugar Man fell to the ground.

At this time, everyone in the imperial palace was already frantic.

When she woke up, the maid who was serving Xu Xinglian found that she was missing. She hurriedly called for people to look for her. She searched every corner of the palace and found no one. In desperation, she reported to the emperor who was still in the secret room with sincerity.

In the secret room, a phoenix feather floated in the air, and countless golden glows emanated from Di Yunyu's body, condensing into strands of golden threads, all of which gathered the phoenix feathers.

Hearing the outside world, Di Yunyu opened his eyes and raised his hand to take Feng Ling.

Opening the door, there was a row of knelt outside, and the person at the head trembled: "Emperor, Emperor Ji is gone."

Di Yunyu frowned and said for a moment, "Get up."

Having said that, after crossing the crowd and leaving, someone hurriedly said: "Where is the emperor going, you should send someone to go with you, and more people will look for the emperor."

"No need."

Di Yunyu did not look back all the way, until he passed a pool, stopped for a while, and picked up the exquisite porcelain bowl on the shore.

His slender fingers picked up a dried fish and threw it into the pool.

The pond water moved lightly, and a golden turtle jumped into the air, pinched the dried fish precisely, and then fell into the water, chewing and wagging its short tail, but surfaced but did not move closer to the shore, only raised its head and said, "The emperor wants to go. already?"

Di Yunyu nodded: "It's time to go."

He is not good at saying goodbye, nor does he have many joys and sorrows, just to let him know, this friend who has been by his side for the longest time.

After the notification, he put down the porcelain bowl and left.

The golden tortoise looked away, and when the person disappeared, he slowly buried his head in the water.