chapter 47 : The Villainous Shizun Is As Beautiful As A Flower

Outside Qilin City, in the barren forest shrouded in darkness, a teleportation burst of light flashed.

Shen Liuxiang landed on the ground, and his feet almost slipped.

The sky seemed to have rained, the ground was wet and soft, and the forest was filled with an inexplicable and strange smell. He was able to stabilize his body, and a male voice came from his ear, "Zhang Miaomiao, see the two young masters."

Shen Liuxiang looked up and saw a black-clothed man with a handsome face and a cold temperament all over his body.

Shen Liuxiang had seen Zhang Miaomiao in the imperial palace, and nodded slightly to him, then looked down at the jade slip in his hand, and the corners of his lips curled slightly.

Xu Xingchen followed his line of sight, stunned: "When did you get it back?"

"When I hugged the emperor before, he stayed for a moment, and I took the opportunity to take it back." Shen Liuxiang's eyes fell on the jade slip, he pondered for a moment, and put it into the storage bag.

Xu Xingchen's face changed instantly, from blue to red, he stepped back and pointed at Shen Liuxiang, as if he had done something heinous.

"Holding the emperor still has a bad heart, it's really yours!"

Zhang Miaomiao frowned, wondering whether to interrupt the conversation of the young master, this is not a place to stay for a long time.

At this moment, a drop of water rolled from the top of the tree and hit Xu Xingchen's finger pointing at Shen Liuxiang.

The black blood stained the fingertips.

The two of them were stunned for a while under the tree. They looked up and saw a dead body hanging upside down on a branch above their heads. They opened their mouths and stared at them, their eyes almost jumping out. The scarlet tongue was hanging in the air, and a drop of blood dripped down the tip of the tongue. .

Shen Liuxiang was startled, grabbed Xu Xingchen and jumped back, away from the dead body.

After stabilizing his body, he found that the soles of his feet were slightly sticky, and when he looked down, there were stains of red blood mixed in the soft soil. It had slipped earlier, so why was it raining?

"Where is this?!"

Zhang Miaomiao: "The barren forest outside the city, the place where corpses are discarded, few people come here, so I will arrange the teleportation array here."

Shen Liuxiang looked around and saw countless crows roaming through the woods, hunting for dead bodies, and the hoarse chirping could be heard incessantly.

"Let's go, I can't stay any longer." Xu Xingchen took out his hand and patted it, wiping his fingers with disgust on his face.

Zhang Miaomiao led the way, and the three left the barren forest.

Shen Liuxiang originally thought that the air pressure in the forest was low, but when he came out, he found that he was walking on the avenue, and his heart was still flustered, as if he was out of breath.

The surrounding spiritual energy is also very thin, not to mention that compared with the imperial palace, the spiritual energy in the cultivation world alone is several times more abundant.

Xu Xingchen's face was also very ugly. Zhang Miaomiao saw this and said, "You may not be used to it when you first come to the demon world, but it will be fine after a while."

The three of them were walking on the road, and after about a minute of incense sticks, there were gradually more figures on the road, in groups of three or five, all rushing to Qilin City.