chapter 71: Ah hey! Wake up!

The black flames dissipated, turning into blue smoke and disappearing.

Zhou Xuanlan grabbed the man into his arms, blood was flowing from the left forehead, and his heartbeat still didn't calm down, "Is there anything wrong with Master, the disciple is late."

Xue Yue had a fight with Ling Ye and both were injured, but for some reason Ling Ye's recovery ability was faster than his, and he killed him again soon. It didn't take long for the clone to hear the news of Qilin City and wanted to attract him. Fortunately, Ling Ye thought about it. Kill him, but hesitantly did not block the spell, so he succeeded in coming.

Shen Liuxiang frowned, got out of his arms, stared at the forehead, there was no wound, but the blood flowed continuously.

The blood slid all the way down the side of his face and dripped on his jaw. He raised his hand and touched it lightly: "What's the matter, it's bleeding."

Zhou Xuanlan wiped for a while, and found out the empty spiritual power in Shen Liuxiang's body, his heart sank slightly, and turned around and his eyes fell on Wen Ren Qin.

After the big formation was broken, Wen Ren Qin was hit extremely deadly as the formation's eyes. The blood he spat out was mixed with visceral fragments. He covered his mouth.

His body was shaky, almost unsteady.

Zhou Xuanlan took a step forward, killing intent in his eyes. At this time, a group of hybrids stood in front of Wenren Qin, feeling the pressure on him, with a look of fear on his face, but he never stepped back.

The corners of Zhou Xuanlan's lips evoked an icy arc, and the killing intent was even more intense.

Shen Liuxiang stretched out his hand to hold it, met his doubtful expression, and shook his head.

These hybrids regard Wenren Qin as a god, and the king who can sacrifice his life for him, if he forcibly kills him at this time, they will definitely stand in front of him, and the blood will flow into a river.

Zhou Xuanlan knew what he was thinking and sighed: "I don't have a better way."

Although he is the demon king, but Wenren Qin is also, wanting these hybrids to submit to him is as difficult as going to the sky. Since they do not submit, they will not listen to his orders, so even if Wenren Qin dies, these people will inherit Will, to take revenge on the two clans of human and demon, it will be a matter of time before they will be destroyed.

Shen Liuxiang frowned, "Would it be better if I told them that there is a bewildering elixir, and they can appear in the demon world openly in the future."

Zhou Xuanlan looked at him: "Danfang Wenren Qin also has it, I think I will trust him more."

Shen Liuxiang was helpless, these **** only identified Wenren Qin, it would be great if someone more convincing to them appeared.

While frowning, I found that the surrounding spiritual energy was several times more abundant.

Surprised, he raised his head as if feeling something.

There was a phantom in the air, a white robe and a golden crown, accompanied by a fire phoenix, revealing supreme coercion, the Qilin City that had been chaotic all night suddenly quieted down, and even the demons who fled outside the city stopped. pace.

All three worlds look up, Emperor Yunyu.

"Emperor?!"

Shen Liuxiang blinked, it was too coincidental, could it be that everything has been calculated earlier.

He watched the reactions of the monsters left and right, and found that Ye Bingran disappeared without a trace. After a little thought, he guessed that he was looking for a disciple of Jianzong.