chapter 59 : for whom?

Zhou Xuanlan didn't say a word, under the candlelight, his dark eyes were particularly deep.

Guessing that the lesson was enough, Shen Liuxiang let go of his hand and looked at the array, "I'll give you a spiritual transition first."

Zhou Xuanlan lowered his eyes and glanced at his hands, sat cross-legged in the formation, and opened his eyes after circulating the spiritual power in his body for dozens of weeks.

Seeing this, Shen Liuxiang stepped into the battle, Du Ling only needs to touch, he intends to shake Du Ling, but as soon as he stretches out his hand, he sees the person on the opposite side pulling out a string from the storage bag.

"The disciple is prepared to have a spiritual rope."

After that, he wrapped the spiritual rope around Shen Liuxiang's wrist, and tied the other end to himself.

After he was ready, he transferred his spiritual power to Shen Liuxiang, and found that he could also use the spiritual rope to make it unobstructed.

Shen Liuxiang: "..."

He untied the bow on his wrist and said, "Did you not touch enough, reach out and I will hold it for you to cross the spirit."

Zhou Xuanlan frowned: "It takes half an hour to cross the spirit, it's too long to hold."

Shen Liuxiang squinted slightly, watching his solemn explanation that spiritual power is transmitted from one person to another, the two people's spiritual power blending, their perception of each other will be amplified, and holding hands together will aggravate this feeling.

inappropriate.

Shen Liuxiang twitched the corners of his lips: "Since this is the case, I can only use the method of the script."

Zhou Xuanlan was puzzled: "What method?"

The words fell, the thin lips were pressed down by the cool fingertips, and a threatening whisper came from the ear, "If you don't obediently stretch out your hand, I will stick to this for you."

Zhou Xuanlan's heart was beating wildly, and his breath was confused for a moment.

"With, with your hands."

The corners of Shen Liu's lips couldn't help revealing a small smile.

"Don't say I bullied you," he grabbed Zhou Xuanlan's hand and swept away his spiritual power, "You are too cautious, what's wrong with the master's handshake."

Zhou Xuanlan lowered her eyes to look at the hands that the two of them crossed, and pursed her lips.

too close.

He closed his eyes and concentrated for a long time before he put aside the messy thoughts in his mind, and was about to concentrate on adjusting the spiritual power in his body, when a slight itching suddenly came from his palm.

Someone scratched with a fingertip.

Zhou Xuanlan's long eyelashes moved slightly, and his mind became restless again.

He closed his eyes tightly, pretended not to notice, and sat motionless on the spot.

Endure it for a while, maybe Shizun won't do it.

Unexpectedly, Shen Liuxiang found fun, his fingertips landed on his slightly wet palm, and he began to write.

The blue veins on Zhou Xuanlan's forehead protruded slightly.

The process of crossing the spirit was particularly boring. Shen Liuxiang held his cheeks and was bored. Seeing the quiet and handsome face, he moved his fingers secretly, wanting to see the change in his expression.