chapter 119: Eve of the ceremony

Shen Liuxiang combed through his memories and went to the Eastern Wilderness twice.

When I was young, I heard from the master that his love was in the Donghuang area, and then... he found a **** egg, was chased by all kinds of monsters along the way, and ran away with this troublesome love. Shen Liuxiang recalled the process. Can't stop laughing.

Another time, a few years later.

Not long after he ascended the throne of the Immortal Monarch, he went to the East Wasteland. What he said should be at that time, when he was rescued by Ye Bingran from an accident, and he became obsessed with Ye Jianzun.

But Shen Liuxiang didn't remember these, that memory was blank, as if someone had erased it.

"I was in Donghuang, and it was you who saved the child,"

Shen Liuxiang covered the figure of the little black dragon with one hand to avoid being seen by others, and nodded lightly with the other hand and looked up at his head, "Speak quickly."

"Heaven wants to kill me, Master saves..."

As soon as the words started, the sky rumbled, and the thunder suddenly sounded, Zhou Xuanlan paused slightly, and did not continue to speak.

He tilted his head, a hard little dragon horn rubbed against Shen Liuxiang's palm, making gentle movements, but his words were full of killing intent, "Master, don't worry, this disciple will let those things that hurt you be wiped out."

Shen Liuxiang blinked and vaguely guessed something, his index finger fell on the small dragon's horn, and he touched the delicate and smooth lines: "Then can I still remember these?"

Zhou Xuanlan felt a little hot, resisted the urge to move the dragon horn away, and said solemnly, "Master doesn't remember better, it's not a good memory."

He was rescued by the master and hid.

But what happened behind Shen Liuxiang, Zhou Xuanlan didn't know, and didn't even dare to think about it. When he thought about it, he felt like he had gone crazy. He searched all corners of the continent to find Shen Liuxiang's scattered primordial spirits, and collected them bit by bit. , is so distressed that it is difficult to breathe.

"Is it a bad memory?" Shen Liuxiang touched the fingertips of Longjiao and smiled, "It's good to have you in it."

Zhou Xuanlan was stunned for a moment, then was tucked into his sleeve, and his vision suddenly darkened.

Zhou Xuanlan stuck his head out: "Master..."

"Shh," Shen Liuxiang stretched out a finger and pressed the small head at the cuff, "Xu Xingchen is here."

Zhou Xuanlan: "..."

Xu Xingchen followed the two of them left and right, not approaching, but only looked away in the direction of Shen Liuxiang, his eyes moved from his face to the cuffs, he narrowed his eyes slightly, then snorted coldly, and left with a flick of his sleeves.

The woman on his left, Xu Ziling, looked at each other with his father, the head of the Xu family, covered his mind, and followed Xu Xingchen one after another.

Shen Liuxiang was guided by the attendant and went to the arranged residence. When he saw the bed, he yawned and fell on it. As soon as his body touched the soft bedding, he was scooped up by a strong arm.

Shen Liuxiang rested his forehead on Zhou Xuanlan's shoulder and nodded, "How could you suddenly collect my primordial spirit when you were in your life?"

According to the original, Zhou Xuanlan should hate him very much.

"I found the other half of the dragon eggshell," Zhou Xuanlan said in a low voice, "there was something written by the master on it, and I was puzzled. I followed the clues and searched for it. I retrieved my childhood memories, and remembered that the master saved me back then."