chapter 101: Destroying God Cauldron

Outside the Demon City Barrier Barrier, everyone passed through the translucent barrier and could only see a blurry scene, but the sky was soaring with thunder tribulations and the colorful clouds became gods and auspicious clouds, but they could see clearly.

For a time, everyone had different expressions, amazed, envied, worried...

"Emperor! As expected of an emperor! How could anyone else in the world be like this!"

"The thunder robbery dissipated, and the auspicious clouds came into the world. This kind of ascension is unheard of. This is the treatment of the first person in the mainland. I really envy others."

"The barrier has not been broken, is Qiongqi still alive? How can this be good!"

As soon as these words came out, everyone had to focus their attention, thinking about this possibility, and their faces were white.

Hundreds of years ago, the four major monsters had emperors, and hundreds of years later, there were emperors. But when the emperor is gone, who else can take on this great responsibility...

"Zheng-!"

Shen Liuxiang aimed at Qiongqi, who was dying on the ground, and slashed down with a sword.

The saber swagger is a high-level magic weapon. He uses the spiritual power of his whole body and merges it into the sword. It is not difficult to cut the mountain range with this blow. I never thought that Qiong Qi's whole body was like a piece of black iron, and with a sound of sword cries, he couldn't break the flesh, it was just a painless blow.

On the contrary, his body was shaken back a few steps, and the fingers holding the sword were sore.

Shen Liuxiang was inconceivable. Just now, Emperor Yunyu beat the beast with his bare hands, like beating a cub. How could it be his turn to make Qiongqi's body so indestructible.

Qiong Qiben sighed and nearly fainted. When he saw Di Yunyu flying away, he immediately woke up a bit. His eyes fell on Shen Liuxiang, and the demonic lines on his face twisted with the curved eyes and the corners of his mouth. Terrible.

"I have tempered the flesh for hundreds of years, how can you be hurt by a rotten brat, wait for me to recover..."

Before he could finish speaking, Qiong Qi was grabbed uncontrollably, and at the same time, Shen Liuxiang was hit with a bang, the sky was spinning, he used the spirit sword to hold the sharp claw that almost pierced his chest, hit a boulder, and fell to the ground. Ground, **** vomited blood.

Heng Jiuyin's long hair fluttered in the wind, and his face was hideous. The dream of ascension that had been planned for hundreds of years was destroyed, and there was a rumbling in his head, as if he had fallen into the abyss, his body was cold, and he was already on the verge of madness.

His scarlet eyes stared at Shen Liuxiang, wishing to smash his body into ten thousand pieces.

But Heng Jiuyin still has a trace of reason, and the most important thing right now is Qiongqi, to gain strength when he is unable to resist. As for Shen Liuxiang, later there will be more means to make his life worse than death.

Heng Jiuyin raised his hand, and a three-legged tripod appeared in his palm.

His natal magic weapon, Destroying God Cauldron.

There is a backhand left behind by him. If he can't soar as he wishes, without Di Yunyu, he will be the master of these three realms, and all living beings will kneel down!

Wu Ding's light flashed, and a purple wood coffin appeared in the open space covered with gravel.

The coffin board fell to the ground, and a slender figure appeared inside, wearing a long goose-yellow dress.