chapter 37 : The Villainous Shizun Is As Beautiful As A Flower

"Master, are you going with me?"

The light in the cave was dim, half of Zhou Xuanlan's face was hidden in the darkness, and his facial features were deep and three-dimensional.

Shen Liuxiang hesitated and asked, "Have we ever kissed before?"

A few fragments flashed in his mind before. Under an ancient tree in the sky, it seemed that the person in front of him locked him in his arms and kissed him.

He was startled by the sudden memory, and was stunned and didn't push the person away.

The corners of Zhou Xuanlan's lips were slightly hooked, and he kissed his fair and clean forehead, "Master kissed me like this."

"So it's not you,"

Shen Liuxiang wondered, when had he ever been so intimate with someone, "Who is that?"

The smile on Zhou Xuanlan's face froze.

Isn't it him, could it be...

A series of names popped up in his mind unconsciously. He was silent for a moment, a little aggrieved and helpless, "Why does Master provoke so many people."

Shen Liuxiang was dumbfounded.

Zhou Xuanlan saw his dark eyelashes trembling, his magnificent appearance full of bewilderment, his eyes could not help darkening, and his voice was low: "I am the most important one, right, this is my bottom line, Master-"

Shen Liuxiang didn't answer, lowered his eyes, thinking about who the person in front of him was.

what happened.

At this time, the 'Little Goblin' took advantage of the dim light and the silence around him, and secretly kissed him again.

"..."

The person on the bed suddenly moved, and the expressions of everyone in the room changed, and their breathing became lighter.

In the silence, Shen Liuxiang muttered, "Little goblin~"

Everyone: "..."

Ling Ye smiled and pressed his forehead with cool fingertips, "Who is Junior Brother calling?"

Shen Liuxiang slowly opened his eyes, scratched the scattered blue silk, got up and looked around.

When his eyes fell on Zhou Xuanlan, he paused for a while, then moved away in a panic, and asked with a puzzled face, "Why am I here."

"Don't remember?" Lan Xiaosheng poured a cup of tea and handed it to him, "You were trapped in a sea of ​​consciousness by a nightmare, you should have some memories."

Shen Liuxiang took the tea cup and sipped lightly, "Really, but I don't remember."

Never admit it.

The memory of Senior Brother and Ye Bing Ran doesn't matter, the rest...

Shen Liuxiang shook his hand holding the teacup.

Last time under the ancient tree, Zhou Xuanlan was excusable because of the magic, but this time he was awake and kissed the corner of his lips.

Is the teacher-disciple relationship in this world like this?

Shen Liuxiang was a little flustered.

"Master, this is a nightmare beast," Zhou Xuanlan paced closer and pulled the black mist around his wrist.

Everyone's attention was drawn.

Lan Xiaosheng's face stern, just as he was about to ask questions, the Nightmare Beast widened its scarlet eyes, as if its body was being pinched with force, it screamed and lost its breath in the blink of an eye.