chapter 86: " Murder him hard "

Shen Liuxiang guessed that Di Yunyu was observing secretly, and deliberately conjured up Nascent Soul Probe.

The vines that moved like fiery snakes really stopped their offensive, and became dazed in mid-air. The tips of the vines swayed slightly, and they looked at the little Nascent Soul who was holding the white flag in both hands and waving left and right.

For a moment, a vine converged the flames around him, and buried his body in a pool of clear water. After removing the scorching heat, the tip of the green vine gently rolled up, hooked the Shen Liuxiang Nascent Soul away, and placed it between the two big trees. Knit up a small rocking chair.

The cold air in the forest was heavy, probably because it was too cold, and two clusters of fires were lit by the vines on the side to keep warm.

After a while, he picked up a bunch of fresh fruits from somewhere and handed them to Yuan Ying.

Yuan Ying wanted to go back to Shen Liuxiang, but when he saw this, he put down the white flag in his arms, picked up a round orange in both hands, and sat back in the rocking chair.

With a smile on his face, he said, "Then I won't surrender."

Shen Liuxiang looked at the fire vines that surrounded him in all directions, and then looked at the little Yuan Ying who was leisurely eating oranges, stunned.

Fake, fake young gentleman, the prince of the real emperor's palace?

Before he could react more, the white flag in his hand was burned into blue smoke by a string of flames. The previously mild vines were only a temporary illusion, and the overwhelming fire vines were like layers of fire waves, rushing with a scorching aura.

Shen Liuxiang had no choice but to respond to the enemy, closed his eyes, and switched to using his divine sense to capture the movement of Fire Vine, and his dodging speed was instantly much faster.

He moved purposefully in the forest, and after a while, the vines on his left and right were entangled together, pulling from side to side, trying to break free from each other, but this movement would only make it tighter and tighter.

Shen Liu slammed to the ground, and the corner of his lips twitched: "But Er'er."

As soon as the voice fell, the shattering sound of "Boom" sounded, Shen Liu turned his head and saw the entangled vines cut off half of his body, broke free, and then grew out again with lightning speed, even stronger and tougher.

Shen Liu said: "?!"

Bang-bang-!

The speed of the vines provoked by the ridicule doubled, and Shen Liuxiang couldn't dodge, and was beaten on his left arm with a "hissing" sound of pain.

Suddenly there was a crackling sound in the forest.

Inside the imperial palace, staring at this scene of Xu Xinglian, Liu Mei frowned slightly, and Shen Liuxiang, the vines on this side, obviously far surpassed the other two in terms of speed and strength, and couldn't help but say, "Are you being too strict with your brother? "

"It's not my order, it's because he is too arrogant." Di Yunyu's eyes fell on the figure fleeing in embarrassment, his eyebrows moved slightly, and for a moment, he seemed to laugh softly, "Forget it, let's watch the play."

So, he just watched Shen Liuxiang in dire straits.

Shen Liuxiang found that these vines were amazing. The white flowers on them could not only spit fire, but also shoot icy arrows. He was roasted to the point of screaming, and shivered from the cold. one time.