chapter 117

In the evening, it was getting darker.

The oblique figure has grown taller, and his body is taller and slender. He is still dressed in purple clothes and wears a dazzling purple gold crown, but the aura exuding from his body is completely different.

Jungui Shaojun is arrogant, but now he has become an emperor who is not angry and arrogant. Just standing there quietly, the sense of oppression it brings is suffocating, and he dare not look directly.

Shen Liuxiang was stunned for a moment, Xu Xingchen walked towards him, stopped slightly on the road, glanced at the orange that rolled into the grass, and leaned over to pick it up.

"Return it to you." Xu Xingchen handed him the orange.

Shen Liuxiang came back to his senses, there were too many things to say, and he didn't know where to start, so he opened his mouth, but he didn't utter a word.

Xu Xingchen looked at him quietly and did not speak.

The forest fell into silence, except for the sound of leaves rustling.

Shen Bubu tilted his head, blinked Xueliang's eyes, watched the two of them shake their heads unclearly, and reached out to Shen Liuxiang, intending to continue to be a leg pendant.

But the two little fat hands stretched out and fluttered.

"Long time no reunion," Shen Liuxiang made up his mind, and took two steps forward to hug the person with indifferent eyes, "First, first give a hug to brother!"

He thought about warming up, and seeing Xu Xingchen's reaction, who knew that the latter remained motionless, did not speak, and was unbelievably calm.

Shen Liuxiang sighed, not seeing the bottom at a glance like he did back then, but now Xu Xingchen was thinking about what he was thinking about, and he couldn't see through it at all.

"Daddy forgot about Bubu!"

Shen Bubu saw that Shen Liuxiang was hugging someone else, but he didn't hug him, and hurried away with his feet on his feet, "Bubu too!"

How to forget Bubu.

Shen Liuxiang turned his head to look at the corner of his clothes, humming the unhappy little bit, pursed his lips and smiled, let go of Xu Xingchen, and planned to hug him too.

At this time, Xu Xingchen suddenly moved.

He stretched out his hand, hugged him tightly, lowered his head slightly, and put his chin on his shoulder: "Shen Liuxiang, so you still know how to survive, and you know how to transmit voice to me, I thought..."

As he spoke, his tone softened.

From the emperor who was exuding supreme coercion, he turned into a little beast who seemed to be abandoned and injured, with his cheek buried in Shen Liuxiang's neck, and rubbed sadly.

"I thought that when I saw the emperor, because of you, I would still be punished."

Shen Liuxiang blinked, the awkward feeling suddenly disappeared, and the corners of his lips curved down: "Well, I'm back."

As he spoke, he found Shen Bubu standing beside his feet, raised his two small arms, begging for hugs to no avail, tears rolled in his eyes: "Daddy forgot to hold Bubu, do you not like Bubu anymore?"

Shen Liuxiang patted Xu Xingchen's arm, let him release, and then hugged Shen Bubu: "It's heavy."

Shen Bubu pouted.

Shen Liuxiang: "How did you find it?"

Shen Bubu pointed his finger down: "The news from sister ginseng, but it was too far away, and Bubu couldn't capture the specific location. Until the previous news came again, the big brother brought Bubu."