chapter 89: " You're a good idea "...

At night, a group of guards shuttled through the palace.

Passing by the study, I saw a sneaky figure in the dark. I stepped forward and questioned, and found that it was Shen Liuxiang, and said in amazement, "Young Master, is this?"

Shen Liuxiang stuck his head out and looked at the closed door: "It's nothing, be yours, don't worry about me."

He asked Zhou Xuanlan to go back to his room first, and he came to explore the truth by himself.

After the guards left, Shen Liuxiang took a deep breath, ran to the door and knocked, "Father, I'm here to pick up Nascent Soul."

The door opened, and the light inside hit him, and the shout of "Hey, hey" came into his ears.

Shen Liuxiang heard the sound and looked, and in the center of the large and exquisite writing desk, the palm-sized Yuan Ying was dressed in a white robe and a golden crown, with a golden phoenix pattern belt around his waist, holding ink blocks in both hands, and revolving around the inkstone table, and the hem of his small clothes swayed left and right with his movements.

Before the case, Di Yunyu, who was also dressed up, held a scroll, his eyes were down, and his expression was thoughtful, "This is fake, the remaining two scrolls are in the demon capital, very close."

Shen Liuxiang breathed a sigh of relief, glanced at the cheerful little Nascent Soul because of the new clothes, and said, "Last time I was in the Eight Wildernesses, it is difficult that the person who brought it went to the Yaodu."

Di Yunyu said: "The real scroll that recorded the sealed land, in the Yaodu, the person who went to the Eight Wastelands should have gone according to the fake scroll. When he found something wrong, he went to the Yaodu instead."

Shen Liuxiang took a closer look, and the fake scroll contained the spell of Emperor Yunyu, which could sense the other two directions, and it was indeed very close.

Seeing this, Yuan Ying lifted his feet, and found that he was a little too short to see. He sighed and continued to grind while holding the ink stick.

Di Yunyu handed the scroll to Shen Liuxiang: "Take it to the demon capital."

Shen Liusheng nodded, remembering Xu Xinglian, and said, "Xinglian has always wanted to go to the outside world to see, why didn't the emperor let her out of the palace?"

Di Yunyu: "She has a special physique, and it will be dangerous to go outside, especially in the demon world."

Shen Liuxiang's expression changed slightly: "What physique?"

The original book mentioned Xu Xinglian a little and disappeared in the demon world. The time happened just before and after the fall of Di Yunyu. Xu Xingchen sent many people to look for it, but in the end it was fruitless.

Di Yunyu: "The ethereal body."

Shen Liuxiang was stunned for a moment, just as he was about to say that he had never heard of it, he heard Di Yunyu say, "I named it."

Shen Liuxiang: "..." It doesn't seem like he is ignorant.

Di Yunyu explained: "She disappeared in the demon world when she was young. After I found her, a monster lived in her body."

Shen Liuxiang's eyes widened, and the little Yuanying's ears twirling around the inkstone moved slightly. Although he didn't understand the words, he cooperated with Shen Liuxiang to open his mouth and found Di Yunyu's gaze, and then he took back his stunned expression angrily.

Di Yunyu: "Do you know that there is a magic technique to refine monsters?"

Shen Liuxiang shook his head, thinking that when he was in Qilin City, many people regarded Su Baiche as Zhu Yan, he suddenly realized that most of him had refined Zhu Yan and took it back for his own use, but, "How can a mortal body carry the power of a monster? "