chapter 26 : It's Daddy

"I heard that the two disciples of Qingling came out of the inner pool with their clothes disheveled, is it true?"

"It's absolutely true, one of them is still Shen Liuliu. I heard that when he was taken out, he had already been made... unconscious."

"This, this, this, it's really immoral in broad daylight. Who is the person holding him?"

"Zhou Xuanlan, the leader of the new generation of Qingling disciples!"

"What?! That's all for Ning Shishu. Why did Zhou Xuanlan appear again? What are they trying to figure out about Shen Liuliu? It's possible that they were bewitched."

"In the vassal state, this Shen Liuliu must be a demon concubine!"

There was a lot of rumors in Jianzong, and the parties knew nothing about it.

The 'Demon Concubine' woke up from the bed, so comfortable that she didn't want to move, from the tip of her hair to her round and white toes, there was a sense of laziness and contentment.

"That's cool-"

Shen Liu sighed loudly, and felt like dying in pain in the spring pool, but after that, he felt so comfortable.

At this time, the door opened.

"I heard that there are disciples in the sect doing indecent things at the Bone Washing Spring," Ling Ye walked to the bed and looked down, "I didn't believe it, but looking at your appearance, it is possible that this is true."

The young man sat up, the end of his eyes were wet and red, and he clearly choked and shed tears, the thin soft blue silk was scattered from the shoulders, and there was a flush of redness on the white cheeks.

The whole body, from the inside to the outside, has a completely moisturizing appearance.

Shen Liu was stunned.

Clam? Indecent thing?

Seeing him stunned, Ling Ye stretched out his hand and rubbed the top of his hair, and said warmly, "Tell me the truth with my senior brother, if this is true, I will hold a ceremony for you and Zhou Xuanlan to become Taoist couples for you and Zhou Xuanlan. Make an appointment early to avoid more troubles in the future."

"?!"

Shen Liuxiang hurriedly said, "Senior brother misunderstood!"

He was so painful that he bit his apprentice a few times, so he wouldn't be responsible for it as a Taoist companion.

Ling Ye's eyes were clear and his eyes were flat, "I've heard this for the third time."

"That's also a misunderstanding," Shen Liuxiang said anxiously, "Senior brother believes me, my apprentice and I are innocent, and it's all the fault of the Bonewashing Spring."

He said, his voice changed, and his face was solemn: "Senior brother, what serious injuries have I suffered?"

Ling Ye frowned and stared at Shen Liuxiang for a while, "You went to the Sunrise Sect to practice, and you always came back proud of the spring breeze, but ten years ago, there was a disturbance with the demon clan in the Eastern Wasteland. You went to calm down and got injured there. , was rescued by Ye Bingran."

When Shen Liuxiang heard the word Donghuang, some fragments flashed in his mind, but when he recalled it carefully, he had a splitting headache.

He covered his head and curled up involuntarily.

Ling Ye's face changed slightly, just as he was about to reach out to touch him, there was a commotion outside the door.

He frowned, listening intently.