chapter 12

The elder Lingzong of Qing Dynasty has always lived in the Vice Peak, which is convenient for managing the disciples of the First Peak.

Su Baiche is in the South Magic Peak, and the disciples in the peak love him very much. They are worried about disturbing the quiet elders, and they rarely bother.

But at this moment, there are people crowded around his residence.

"Don't squeeze, let me see, Shen Xianjun is here."

"Oops, he definitely wants to bully Su Zhenren. The last time he came here, he smashed everything in the room. It's extremely disgusting."

"Go and report to the Sect Master, Xianjun is going to bully the weak again."

"Wait, look at what Xianjun is holding in his hand, it smells strange and has a burnt smell."

"Could it be Venom? This is not the first time. The last time I wanted to feed Po Rong Dan to Zhenren Su, which was a heinous act, this time we must protect Zhenren Su!"

"Yes, protect Su Zhenren!"

"You go first."

"You should go first."

Su Bai Che stood at the door, blue silk scattered on his shoulders, the moonlight shone on his cheeks, and crystal water droplets remained on his skin that could be broken by blowing bullets.

He suppressed his anger, with a soft and charming smile on his face: "Xianjun is visiting late at night, what is the important thing?"

"I'm here to deliver the lotus seed soup," Shen Liuxiang handed over the jade bowl.

The plain white Che gritted his teeth secretly.

During the day, he said not to drink, did this person do it on purpose?

He resisted the urge to drive people away, and said softly: "Xianjun has forgotten, I said no, drink."

Shen Liuxiang looked around, and the disciples all glared at each other, as if he was doing something harmful.

"..."

He really came to deliver lotus seed soup, but he was just trying Su Bai Che along the way.

"But I have brought it here,"

Shen Liuxiang took a step forward, handed the bowl to Su Baiche, hooked his lips, and with a malicious smile, "Elder Su should drink it."

"Elders must not drink!"

"It must be poisonous."

"In front of everyone's eyes, Shen Liuxiang is so bold."

The surrounding disciples were full of emotions, but after shouting for a long time, no one dared to take a step forward.

Su Baiche lowered his eyes, covering the coldness in his eyes: "Is it poisonous?"

Tong Xi: "I don't know."

Su Baiche: "I'll smash it."

He brought the bowl with his cold fingers, then pretended to shake it, and let it go.

The jade bowl fell, and Su Bai Che raised the corner of his mouth slightly.

Unexpectedly, the next moment, "Be careful."

Shen Liuxiang's eyes were quick and his hands were quick, and he caught it steadily, with lingering fears on his face.

He boiled for half an hour.

Want to smash? dream.

"I was negligent," Shen Liuxiang said with a face full of reproach, and immediately took a spoonful of lotus seed soup, "Su Zhen is weak, I will come and feed you in person."