chapter 61: Blood Moon

The restaurant lobby was exceptionally quiet, only a couple of men and women repeated those two sentences tirelessly.

Shen Liuxiang's mouth twitched slightly, he stood up and rolled up his sleeves, snatched the long chopsticks from Zhou Xuanlan's hand, and turned to say, "Xu Xingchen, open your mouth."

Xu Xingchen was still immersed in deep worry, when he thought that if the two of them broke it, if Shen Liuxiang was really interested in the demon king, wouldn't this happen by accident.

He carefully planned to the end, but he felt like he was shooting himself with a stone.

Hearing Shen Liuxing calling him, he regained his senses and raised his head: "What... hmm?"

He opened his mouth, and a small piece of shark fin was stuffed into it.

Xu Xingchen's eyes widened, confusion swayed on his face.

Why should you feed him?

He has been eating by himself since he was a child, when did he have to be fed by others. Now such a big man, he still needs his brother to feed him, and if it spreads out, his good reputation as a young master of the imperial palace will be ruined in one fell swoop!

Seeing the sight from all directions, Xu Xingchen blushed, and he took out his handkerchief and was about to spit it out.

Shen Liuxiang raised the corner of his mouth and learned the words from the side table: "Hey you! Hey! To the second brother, I have a thousand, and ten thousand like it!"

Xu Xingchen choked, his body leaned back, leaning against the back of the chair and watching Shen Liusheng incredulously.

To actually say such a thing in public is extremely embarrassing!

"you you......"

The hand he held Jinpa couldn't stop shaking, his ears were red, the smell of shark fin was still spreading in his mouth, and he couldn't speak for a while.

Shen Liuxiang continued: "Swallow it, if you swallow it, you like it, if you don't swallow it, you don't like my brother!"

Xu Xingchen didn't say a word, he lifted Jinpa and was about to spit it out. He was slapped on the back by Shen Liuxiang with a quick eye and a quick hand, and swallowed hard.

At the end, Shen Liuxiang patted him on the back affectionately, as if moved, "Don't rush to express it, I understand what you mean, Ruodi... If my father sees you and my brothers getting along so harmoniously, I will be extremely pleased."

Xu Xingchen almost overturned the dining table.

No, shameless! He didn't even care about him!

The meal was not eaten in the end, Xu Xingchen angrily took out the spiritual stone, settled the bill, turned his head and ignored no one, and went back to the Chuangyun Pavilion.

Shen Liuxiang took Zhou Xuanlan back to Duling, Luo Yu followed closely behind the two, and in the blink of an eye, only Wenren Qin was left in the previous table full of people.

He picked up his chopsticks as if nothing had happened, and started eating slowly.

The person on the side hurriedly said: "City Lord, the dish is a little cold, why don't you have someone make a new one."

Wenren Qin said in a low voice: "Just try it, there's no need for this."

He waved his hand to signal the people behind him to step back, and tried all the dishes, it seemed that he had a good appetite at the moment.

Seeing this, the others in the hall gradually relaxed and began to discuss in a low voice.

"It was Lord Shen You before!"