chapter 124

Shen Liuxiang lowered his eyes and looked at the slender figure lying on the ground.

With blue silk scattered, a pair of Jian Shui Qiu Tong stared at him fiercely, with an expression of annoyance and anger.

Su Baiche has a good skin, even if he doesn't intend to do it, he will feel like a coquettish anger when he gets angry.

Shen Liu said loudly, "Why did you attack me?"

If it hadn't left a hand, Su Baiche would have succeeded.

Su Baiche's face was not good: "Is it strange to attack the enemy?"

If he doesn't plan for himself as soon as possible, who will come to save him.

Although Tong Xi is gone, all bad debts have to be remembered on his head, and a group of people outside are eyeing him.

The first few, Zhou Xuanlan, Ling Ye, and Xu Xingchen are not good people, they will not understand the truth of cutting grass and rooting, and they will let him go. Nan Yaoquan wanted to take back his younger brother's body, but he was afraid that as soon as he showed up, he couldn't wait to destroy his soul.

The only one who could let him go is Ye Bingran.

This man began to look guilty, probably feeling that he had mistaken him, and now he doesn't like him anymore. It's too thin and cold to change his face, so he asked those words apologetically.

Su Baiche gave the most straightforward answer.

There is no need to apologize to him, he has always used it.

As for Shen Liuxiang, since he will never die with those people outside, Shen Liuxiang will also be an enemy sooner or later, and he will not soften his heart against the enemy.

It's just that Su Baiche didn't expect it, and was smothered: "What did you put in my body?"

"A few runes," Shen Liuxiang looked at him and pondered, "I will help you get rid of Zhu Yan, so cruel."

"I found the demon bone pill for you. Without the demon bone pill, you would have exploded and died."

Su Baiche said coldly: "Even though I was threatened and had to do it, you have no obligation to help me get rid of Zhu Yan, but from the results, I saved your life, you saved my life, it's even. Don't talk about kindness."

The world is full of malice towards him, without the slightest warmth, just because of his beautiful face, everyone covets him, and there are traps everywhere, but he didn't let these people end well, and Zhu Yan was one of them.

Now that he finally has the strength to fight, he didn't expect... it would end before it started.

While Su Baiche was investigating the situation in his body, he thought about whether Shen Liuxiang would let him go for a long time, or if he couldn't kill him, it would only make him feel a lot of pain.

Su Baiche's eyes flashed, and he glanced at the figure that was close at hand, and the killing intent reignited. At this time, the pain came again, and every nerve in him was trembling. Darkness.

His beautiful face became hideous due to the pain, and he shouted angrily: "If you want to kill, kill it, if you have the ability, give it a good time!"

"I won't kill you,"

Shen Liuxiang curled the corners of his mouth, and smiled coldly at Su Bai Che who was stunned, "You have the ability of the system, you must have good strength, I want it too, it would be a pity to kill you, wouldn't it be better to control you to do things for me? ."