chapter 114

Shen Liuxiang was stunned for a moment: "You say it again."

Zhou Xuanlan pursed his lips and said nothing, but his face was calm, and the hands around his slender waist tightened.

Shen Liuxiang pouted, then reached out to the storage bag, and took it from Zhou Xuanlan's waist, "I'll take a pill."

Zhou Xuanlan frowned: "For Ye Bingran?"

"You were injured," Shen Liuxiang weighed the ink-colored storage bag.

Zhou Xuanlan pursed the corners of his mouth coldly, with a look of reluctance on his face, not to mention hurting people, the people he killed were piled up like a mountain.

Shen Liuxiang: "Which is the best medicine pill?"

Zhou Xuanlan: "Red Flame Box."

Shen Liuxiang took out the red and flaming pill box, touched the box with his hand, and threw it away without hesitation, and turned to pick up the box that was filled with ice.

Zhou Xuanlan narrowed his eyes slightly: "Don't believe me."

Shen Liuxiang glanced at him, opened the ice box, and sniffed the crystal clear elixir inside.

These two boxes of elixir are rare things in the world, but one elixir belongs to fire and the other belongs to ice. Most of Ye Bingran's exercises are ice-based. Zhou Xuanlan asked him to take the red flame box, and his thoughts were self-evident. .

Shen Liuxiang looked at Ye Bingran, his right leg was injured, and it was inappropriate to limp over to deliver the medicine pill. He condensed the surrounding spiritual energy and turned it into a small sword. go.

"How's your injury, take this medicine pill to heal your injury."

The spirit sword flew from the sky, and Ye Bingran's eyes couldn't help falling on it. Although it was made of aura blinking, it was lifelike. The word "shen" was specially engraved on the hilt, which was small and exquisite.

He looked at Lingjian and said, "No, I'm fine."

As soon as these words fell, the little spirit sword in front of him shook the pill box, and fell down as if overwhelmed.

Ye Bingran caught it subconsciously, and Xiaojian instantly turned into aura in the palm of his hand, leaving a cool touch before dissipating.

He shook it and caught nothing, instead a pill box fell into his hand.

"Thank you, don't worry,"

Shen Liu made a loud voice, and while Ye Bingran looked up, he reached out and stroked the handsome face of the person beside him, then squeezed, "Look, I'm fine."

Ye Bingran held the pill box: "..."

There was a sudden pain in his cheeks, and after realizing what happened, Zhou Xuanlan took a breath, closed his eyes, and opened them again, his face still unable to hide his anger.

He held his fair wrist: "Don't go too far."

Shen Liuxiang raised his eyebrows.

Ye Bingran retracted his gaze and stared at the pill box in his hand.

He didn't want this medicine pill, he just wanted the little spirit sword, but unfortunately, just like the little snowman, it dissipated in his hands and couldn't catch anything.

Ye Bingran sighed slightly, put the pill box on the ground, nodded slightly towards Shen Liuxiang, and disappeared in place.

Shen Liuxiang didn't stop anyone, so he had to congeal the spirit sword again and return with the pill box.