chapter 69: Break the line

"Release, release, release-"

The words were repeated back and forth above the elixir, until the fingers that hooked the front of the clothes were released, and it stopped abruptly.

Wen Ren Qin was silent for a moment: "What?"

He couldn't pull it down with his spiritual power, and he didn't leave any traces on his clothes even though he used the Nether Fire. There was a voice that kept chattering, which was really annoying.

Shen Liuxiang was a little dazed by the quarrel, calmed down, and suggested, "Don't make up my mind about my clothes, so you are good to me, everyone is good."

Wen Ren Qin reacted, it was Xianyi.

He frowned, jumped out of the medicine pool for a moment, and his fingers landed on Shen Liuxiang's neck and shoulders again, trying to open the collar, and at the moment of the sound of claws and claws, he caught the spell and cracked it with one blow.

There was no voice, Wenren Qin's expression softened slightly.

Xianyi moves according to the master's will. As long as the Gu is successful, he will not be able to take off his clothes, but it will be a little troublesome to detect the love flower at this moment.

He leaned over and leaned closer, looked down at Shen Liuxiang's hand that he wanted to block, pressed his fair and thin wrist against the wall with ease, and met the icy phoenix eyes, "The subtle spiritual power you recovered is not my opponent, be obedient. Don't move, I only look at Zi Gu."

Wen Ren Qin said, lowered his head to the neck, his eyes fell on the small section of the neck that was not covered by the robe.

The snow-white skin was the same, until the warm breath fell on it, and it immediately became a thin red that was visible to the naked eye, and a little blushing petal tip quietly protruded out.

Shen Liuxiang's body froze, and he heard a low laugh in his ears.

"It seems to have succeeded."

Wenren Qin's fingertips fell on the tip of the valve, aware of the unusual heat underneath, the corners of his lips happily hooked, and he said slowly: "It feels very good, don't you, I will make you addicted when the mother is settled. of."

After the words fell, he let go of the person, and after pulling away, he carefully released the mother Gu.

Mother Gu's head moved slightly, and she has gradually woken up.

Wen Ren Qin was about to put it in the palm of his hand, his body trembled violently, his face turned pale, he spat out blood and splashed into the medicine pool.

There was a tear-like pain all over his body, and he pressed one hand against the wall of the pool, and the veins under his skin protruded.

Shen Liuxiang's expression changed slightly, and he vaguely guessed something.

With the body turned into the formation eye, although he can control the formation method arbitrarily, the things he has to bear are not trivial.

For him, it was an opportunity.

Shen Liuxiang's eyes were fixed on Mother Gu, since Wen Ren Qin was so careful about him, this thing must be killed for him.

Shen Liuxiang mobilized the spiritual power in his body and gathered it in his hands. Although these spiritual powers were not powerful, it was enough to kill a little bug. Before Wenren Qin had calmed down, he suddenly attacked his mother Gu.

Snapped--!

There was a crisp slap in the courtyard, and five slender fingers stamped a red mark on Xiong You's cheek.