chapter 21

Nan Yaoquan looked at the young monk on the ground and frowned.

Doing peeping things, but also confidently asking him to pay for the fruit, is enough to teach him a lesson.

"People in Qingling, is this what they do," he flipped his palm, and the rotten fruit scattered on the ground trembled.

In the blink of an eye, they gathered in front of Shen Liuxiang.

All the fruits were not only restored to their original state, but were even classified, with apples, grapes, and oranges placed in a row, neatly arranged.

Shen Liuxiang was stunned.

This spell is too heaven-defying. Although the novel has repeatedly described Nan Yaoquan's extraordinary talent, and he can know many cattle fork spells that others have never heard of, but seeing it with his own eyes, he knows how powerful it is.

He grabbed an orange and pinched it with his slender white fingers, looking at Nan Yaoquan suspiciously.

By the way... do you have such a good temper?

When he thought about it like this, he suddenly realized something, and smashed the orange in his hand towards Nan Yaoquan, and at the same time, his figure turned neatly away from the pile of fruits.

Almost as soon as he moved, an explosion sounded in the pavilion.

clap clap clap-!

All the fruits exploded, if not for Shen Liusheng to avoid it in time, the whole body would have been covered with juice of different colors.

Nan Yaoquan lowered his eyes, looked at the orange juice stained on his robe, his face was ashen, and turned to look at Ling Ye: "If I kill this person, what will you do?"

Ling Ye smiled lightly: "Even if you kill him, you won't kill him."

Being stared at by the murderous eyes, Shen Liu beat the drum in his heart. After all, Mo Zun is a master who kills without blinking an eye.

Nan Yaoquan Shi Jingshu removed the stains on the robe, withdrew his unkind gaze, and said solemnly, "I didn't come to trouble Ling Zong, but to take someone away."

"Who?"

"Plain white."

Ling Ye frowned: "Impossible."

Nan Yaoquan put his hands behind his back, his eyes fell on the calm lake, "I'm just here to let you know."

Shen Liuxiang's eyes moved slightly.

In the original book, Mozun found that Su Baiche looked exactly the same as his dead brother, so he pinned all his emotions on Su Baiche and brought him back to the devil world.

Right now, it is to pick up Su Baiche.

As for why he didn't take the person away quietly, but instead announced it to Ling Ye with great fanfare, it was purely because Nan Yaoquan was too arrogant, he did something that was not human, and he had the habit of informing the other party in advance.

Between the words and actions, there is a row of arrogant characters - I want to do this, and I have the ability to stop me.

Ling Ye's face sank slightly: "He is from Qing Lingzong."

Nan Yaoquan sneered: "I will soon be from the devil world."

There was a chill night wind blowing in the pavilion, and the smell of gunpowder filled the air.

Shen Liuxiang sighed in his heart.

Ling Ye and Nan Yaoquan were good friends when they were teenagers. Even if one became the Sect Master of Xianmen and the other became the Supreme Being of the Demon Realm, they still had affection for each other everywhere.