chapter 54: "You murdered me "

Shen Liuxiang was stunned for a moment: "What breath?"

Zhou Xuanlan looked away from his doubtful face and slowly landed on his chest. Suddenly, he reached out his hand to open the front of his shirt, and his slender hand involuntarily poked into it.

Shen Liu's body froze, an incredible expression appeared on his face.

His knuckled fingers fumbled across his chest through a thin undershirt.

Shen Liuxiang was slightly annoyed, his wrists broke free, and just as he was about to push the person away, Zhou Xuanlan pulled out his hand, holding a red handkerchief.

He glanced at the words Wenren embroidered on Pajiao: "What is this?"

Shen Liuxiang sat up from the beauty's couch, her clothes were loose, her black hair was messy, her thick eyelashes trembled, and she didn't answer, her handsome face was uncertain.

Being pressed on the couch by his apprentice, he was somewhat annoyed. He hadn't seen him for a long time, and it was time to regain his dignity.

Zhou Xuanlan's eyes fell on the handkerchief, looking at the dazzling words "Wen Ren" on it, with gloomy eyes.

He only went out for a long time, and Wen Ren Qin found the master. Even if it was a close-fitting handkerchief, the breath should not be so strong, who knows where it came from.

There was a trace of anger on his face, and he couldn't help smashing the handkerchief into ten thousand pieces.

Just as he was about to move, he heard the quiet voice of the person on the couch say three words.

"You murdered me."

Zhou Xuanlan paused, with a helpless expression on his face.

Murder Master?

No, he definitely didn't.

"No...no...Master...disciple doesn't mean that."

Shen Liuxiang bent his legs, wrapped his arms around his knees, buried his face between his legs, shrugged his shoulders constantly, and there was a sob in his throat.

"You are killing me."

Zhou Xuanlan probably didn't expect him to be like this, and panicked instantly. He didn't care about other people's taste, and hurriedly put down his handkerchief.

When he spoke, he stumbled: "Disciple, Disciple has no intention of this."

He covered Yubai's hand, caught a glimpse of a red mark on his wrist, and his heart trembled slightly, "I'm sorry, Master... It's the disciple's rudeness, you punish me."

Shen Liuxiang's cheeks were between his knees, and his clear phoenix eyes blinked.

The heart is almost beaten, and it should make the apprentice deeply realize that it is wrong to bully the master if you commit the following crimes.

He puffed out his cheeks slightly, brewing for a while, and raised his head with a few tears in his phoenix eyes.

"Then will you still murder me in the future?"

Zhou Xuanlan looked at the tearful phoenix eyes, a huge wave broke out in his heart, and his voice was slightly hoarse, "This disciple is wrong, and it will never be like this again."

Shen Liuxiang shrugged the tip of his nose still, and said, "Then forgive you this time."

After thinking about it for a while, he said again, "It's better to punish you for doing me a favor."

He hadn't noticed it yet in the mansion, but when he came back, he remembered Wen Ren Qin's expression at the time, and suspected that the other party had noticed that he was afraid of insects. The so-called insects in his hair were mostly testing.