chapter 27 : It's impossible for me to Chen Xiang in this life...

A happy soft glutinous milk sound resounded in the hall.

Abu threw the gift box in the air, spread his white feet, and ran towards the boy who was burying his head in eating, "Daddy! It's Daddy!"

Eager calls from far to near.

Shen Liuxiang realized that something was wrong, and looked up blankly.

A white and fat glutinous rice dumpling, with a few swaying golden leaves on top of it, and the soft flesh propping up the small belly pocket, ran up to him, and got into his arms with a look of joy.

"It's really daddy!"

Abu grabbed the front of Shen Liuxiang's clothes with both hands, buried his face in the thin neck and rubbed it, and the golden leaves on his head shone finely and swept across the boy's confused face.

"Bu Bu misses you so much."

Shen Liuxiang: "..."

Everyone in the hall: "..."

The disciples of Jianzong looked ugly, and they all looked at Master Ning with a green light in their eyes, and their mouths were so bitter that they could not speak.

There is no fragrant grass in the end of the world, uncle, the baby is three years old!

After the other disciples were shocked, they first watched Ning Runxin, then Zhou Xuanlan, and then Shen Liuxiang and the little ginseng nestled in his arms, making up an earth-shattering **** drama.

The gazes came from all directions, Shen Liuxiang felt like a dog in the sun, pressed the ginseng baby who was sticking to his body and rubbing, "You are mistaken."

Abu turned his head and sniffed his face, "It's Daddy."

Shen Liuxiang stuck the little armpit, took it out of his arms, and put it on the cold floor, "I'm not your father."

Abu looked at him with round black eyes: "It's Daddy."

"no."

"That's right."

Shen Liu sounded out of anger: "How can you be so filthy and innocent!"

Everyone thought in unison: What is the innocence? Everyone saw it with their own eyes. They thought that stepping on two boats was the limit, but I didn't expect the fog to disperse.

Abu was stunned, and pouted in grievance.

He carefully looked at Shen Liusheng's face, and insisted in a low voice, "It's Daddy."

Why didn't Dad recognize him.

Abu blinked his big eyes, Bai Nen twisted his fingers together at a loss, and thought about it for a while, tears gradually filling his eyes.

Dad must not like him anymore.

wow~

Abu was about to let out a sad voice when a hand stretched out behind his back and took him captive.

The golden leaf on the top of his head was pinched by his slender fingers, and the boy's eyes were cold and he asked him in a low voice, "Who is your mother?"

Shen Liuxiang looked at his apprentice: "?!"

What does this mean? No mother! It has nothing to do with him!

Abu looked at Zhou Xuanlan for a while, frowned suspiciously, sniffed around his neck, and made a confused milky sound.

"Why do you smell like daddy, did you sleep together at night?"