chapter 29 :This son ruins his son's state of mind, he must not...

Zhou Xuanlan's eyes dimmed.

Xu Xu leaned over, stretched his slender fingers to the young man on the bed, and brushed away a strand of blue silk wrapped around the side of his neck.

"Whatever the master wants, the disciple will give it."

The morning breeze blew, and a drop of crystal dew slipped from the green leaves to the ground.

Shen Liuxiang sat up, wearing a thin lingerie, his black hair scattered behind his back, and stayed on the bed for a while, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

Consciousness wakes up.

I vaguely remember that Zhou Xuanlan came back last night, but there was no one in the room at the moment.

Shen Liuxiang put on his clothes, and took only two steps to go out, his eyebrows moved slightly, and he turned around.

I don't know what happened to Shen Bubu.

He held his breath and quietly came out of the window, his eyes peeking into the room through the half-open window.

There were two figures sitting at the tea table, with a cup of cold tea on each side, and their eyes fell on the figure of the young man on the bed.

Ning Runxin seemed to feel something, his eyes suddenly swept to the window, Shen Liuxiang hurriedly lowered his head, at this moment, there was movement on the bed.

"Shen Liu,"

"Brother Chenxiang,"

Ning Runxin and Zhao Lin spoke at the same time.

In the sight, I saw two golden leaves emerging from under the quilt, followed by a small white and tender face, pouting, and said in a milky voice, "Daddy."

Ning Runxin: "..."

Zhao Lin: "..."

The room was quiet for a long time, Ning Runxin laughed softly, the crown jade-like face did not show annoyance, but a smile.

"As expected of you, Shen Liu."

The voice fell, and his figure appeared out of the window in a flash. In his sight, a young man quickly disappeared at the intersection.

Ning Runxin chased after him without saying a word.

In the room, Zhao Lin was stumped, and Shen Bubu hugged him and cried, "Wow, Daddy is gone, take me to Daddy."

Zhao Lin looked down at Shen Bubu's tears, and had no choice but to pick him up.

After taking an oil bottle to search for a long time in the sect, Zhao Lin saw no one, only Ning Runxin, who was walking back with a displeased expression, followed by Lan Xiaosheng.

It looks like he was stopped when he was chasing someone.

Zhao Lin saluted: "Master."

Lan Xiaosheng's eyes fell on Shen Bubu, and he stretched out his hand to hold him, "Go to my hall and sit for a while, and wait for Shen Liuliu to pick you up."

Shen Bubu had tears on his face, shrugged his nose lightly, and grabbed his knuckled fingers with his two little hands, "Will Daddy really come, don't lie to Bubu."

Lan Xiao smiled and took his junior and apprentices away.

Shen Liuxiang hid in the dark and breathed a sigh of relief, then a puzzled expression appeared on his face.

The Sect Master of Sword Sect helped him out of the siege repeatedly, and it was possible that it had something to do with the original body, but when he saw his gentle voice and appearance, he always had an inexplicable intimacy.