chapter 2

A little hazy memory broke into his mind, Shen Liuxiang swayed slightly, and walked slowly towards his residence.

Right now, Shen Liuxiang made a big mistake.

The Royal God Art is not a forbidden technique in the sect. He heard that Ye Bingran wanted it, so he stole the scroll and gave it to him. Although he did it without knowing it, Ye Bingran was probably not ashamed of this kind of behavior, and came to Qing Lingzong to return the spell scroll in person.

In less than half a day, the matter spread all over the country.

"Dangdang Xianjun, it is shameless to do something like stealing chickens and dogs!"

"Bah! What kind of immortal monarch is he? In recent years, his reputation has been ruined because of his Qing Lingzong. If I were Ye Xianjun, I would have expelled him from the sect."

"Everyone in the world now knows about this matter. I want to see clearly how Lingzong handles it. Generally, if a disciple commits this matter, it would be light for him to lose his cultivation and be expelled from the door. How to block the mouths of Youyou."

"Hey, back in the day, Shen Liuxiang was also an amazing person. Now, for a ruthless sword cultivator, he's so mad, it's hateful and deplorable!"

...·

From passers-by on the street to leaders of various factions, they all know that Shen Liuxiang is like a dog-skin plaster, stalking Ye Jianzun, and even more jealous of his fellow disciple, Su Baiche.

There is a widely circulated painting in the world, plain white Che dressed in snow-white clothes, lying on a couch, with several white lotuses beside him.

Cold and fairy-like, people are more beautiful than delicate flowers.

So here, Shen Liuxiang also wore white clothes and white flowers.

His appearance was naturally beautiful, and the word "Elegant" could not be attached to it, so he cast a spell to smear his face as pale as a ghost, just for Ye Bingran's eyes to have more points for him.

"Look, I've become what you like, look at me."

Ye Bingran became more and more disgusted, but he was worried about Qing Lingzong's face, so he avoided it from time to time without taking any drastic actions. Until this time, he caught the handle and let Qing Lingzong clean up the door himself.

Looking for memory, Shen Liuxiang walked towards Chao Yunfeng.

As an immortal, it was his independent residence, and almost no one came.

On the road, many disciples walked in a hurry, talking about Rebirth Cliff, Shen Xianjun... But no one recognized Shen Liuxiang, only thought that this person was weird, it would be better to stay away.

Shen Liuxiang rarely showed up, and mostly stayed in retreat in the peak, or went out to find Ye Bingran.

All the disciples had an impression of him, white clothes and white flowers, and a strand of extraordinarily long hair fell to his feet, suddenly like a ghost.

Occasionally passing disciples looked at his back, doubtful.

"That man has tufts of hair, so why does he resemble Shen Xianjun?"

"Don't talk nonsense, Shen Xianjun's long hair with Ye Jianzun is still several inches longer, perhaps it is a coincidence."

Shen Liuxiang: "..." Fortunately, the long hair was pulled up.

This is one of the absurd things Shen Liuxiang did.

When getting married in the world, the newlyweds will cut a lock of hair from each and tie them together, symbolizing the unity of the husband and wife.