chapter 8

The sky showed a vision, and the whole world of cultivation shook.

Countless cultivators went out to look around, their faces changed, and there were many discussions.

"This breath wanders between Nascent Soul and God Transformation Realm, and someone is attacking God Transformation Realm."

"Is it a loose cultivator or a person from the Xianmen? There are many immortal sects in the south, and Qingling is among them. Could it be a person from the sect."

"Although there are many Nascent Soul cultivators in Qing Lingzong, those who are on the verge of transforming into a **** are nothing more than those two, two immortal monarchs and a few elders."

"I hope it is Su Zhenren, who has eyes in the sky and a kind-hearted monk like him. There are few in the world."

"Xianjun Linghua is the closest, and it should be him."

"Have you forgotten the one who entered the Sifang Pond in the daytime, the proud man of the sky, if he hadn't been injured, he should have entered the realm of God Transformation earlier."

"It's not good, so wouldn't he be more unscrupulous in doing shameless things."

"Yes and yes, 80% of the time, there is something else going on."

Shen Liuxiang turned his head and sneezed, wrapping the brocade robe that didn't fit well.

On the opposite side, Ling Hua clenched his hand into a fist and pressed it against his lips, staring left and right.

Shen Liuxiang sat cross-legged on the chair, without suitable shoes, her two tender white feet were exposed in the air, her delicate and beautiful little face wrinkled slightly, and she was very unhappy.

Ling Hua finally couldn't hold it in any longer, and burst out laughing.

"Hahahahaha!"

Destructive laughter came from the room.

Ling Jinye just arrived and was stunned when he heard it. He stopped Zhou Xuanlan, who turned around and was about to leave, "Has my master been laughed at?"

After he finished speaking, his eyes fell on Zhou Xuanlan, his eyes slightly widened.

Zhou Xuanlan was dressed in black, which was no different from usual, except that there were two plaster on both sides of the belt, the child's foot prints, and the front of the clothes was wrinkled, as if someone had pulled it hard.

Ling Jinye looked around: "Which baby are you holding?"

"No." Zhou Xuanlan said the low pressure visible to the naked eye and left.

Ling Jinye talked about it to Ling Mushan who followed closely: "That foot looks less than four years old. When did Qing Lingzong have such a small child?"

The two stood outside the door, and the laughter in the room gradually ended.

Ling Mushan stared at the closed door: "Hua Xianjun is so happy, I must have successfully entered the realm of spirit transformation."

"Of course, otherwise, how could Shizun laugh like this," Ling Jinye said, "You haven't answered me yet, where is the little baby, Xuanlan is still unhappy."

Ling Mushan thought for a moment, then smiled like a fox: "I don't know, maybe one appeared out of nowhere."

"Have you laughed enough?"

Shen Liuxiang had a lifeless expression on his face. He grabbed the microphone bigger than his face from the table, and his cheeks were puffed up with anger, "If you've laughed enough, please help me contact Senior Brother."