chapter 33: Nightmare

Zhou Xuanlan's long eyelashes drooped down, and he couldn't see the expression in his eyes. He poured a cup of tea and handed it over, "Master, drink some tea."

Shen Liuxiang drank it all in one go, coughed, and smoothed what was in his throat.

He held the teacup with his slender and long fingers, and noticed that everyone's eyes were swept over, especially Ling Ye, who hesitated to speak, and Ye Bingran, who was shocked and suddenly cold.

Rubbing his fingertips on the edge of the cup, he got up and walked towards the bed.

It seems that he wants to provoke his relationship with his senior brother, and take the opportunity to turn the leaves into an enemy for him.

The person on the bed was still whispering, calling his name softly.

"Don't call me by my name," Shen Liuxiang leaned into Su Baiche's ear and smiled softly, "I don't want to hug you at all, because you're a bit ugly and smelly, I don't like it."

The bed murmured and murmured.

Ye Bingran curled up her fingers and tried her best to contain the anger in her heart, before she resisted not pushing Shen Liuxiang away. Ling Ye was stunned for a while, unable to help but laugh.

Ugly characters and plain white Che have no contact at all, and besides, he doesn't stink, and even has a faint fragrance.

"He's neither ugly nor smelly," Ye Bingran explained coldly.

Shen Liuxiang: "Although the lover sees Xi Shi in his eyes, do you guys..."

Su Baiche suddenly coughed up blood. In the blink of an eye, his fair chin was dyed blood red. Ye Bingran clenched his hand and turned to look at Lan Xiaosheng, "Master, can you help him check again, maybe there are other injuries."

Lan Xiaosheng frowned and sighed.

He had never seen Ye Bingran so nervous, it seemed that he couldn't change his mind.

Shen Liuxiang followed everyone out of the room.

The door closed gently, Ling Ye looked at him with dark eyes, "Come with me."

Shen Liuxiang's heart skipped a beat.

Could it be that Ling Ye really regarded him as a rival in love, he tried to explain, "Senior brother, Su Baiche and I..."

"Everyone else can," Ling Ye stopped.

The light wind rolled up the fallen leaves and circled around him, "Only Su Baiche can't."

Shen Liuxiang opened his mouth slightly and wanted to ask why.

Is Su Baiche so special?

When the words reached his lips, he swallowed again. After all, Ling Ye was not his real senior brother, not to mention his relationship with the original owner was not very good, so he had no right to ask.

Ling Ye turned back.

Seeing Shen Liuxing shrugging his head, his eyes moved slightly, he raised his hand and twisted the dead leaves from his black hair.

"I didn't blame you, I just followed the destiny."

Shen Liu was not sure why.

In the evening, Shen Bubu was lying on the windowsill, teasing a green plant with a smile, holding an apple in both hands.

Hearing the movement at the door, he smiled and was about to pounce when he suddenly shrugged, "Daddy smells like a stench."

Shen Liuxiang was probably floating from Su Baiche's body, and it seemed that no one else could smell it.