chapter 16

"Today is my last visit."

The snow-clothed man picked up the guqin, said a word, and left without looking back.

Ao Yue widened her eyes and broke free from the black iron chain, "Why is it the last time, didn't you say you want to play the piano for me every day! Why? Don't go! Don't go!"

"Don't go!!"

Su Baiche hid in the dark, looking at the tengu whose eyes were gradually turning red, "Is this kind of stimulation useful? The black iron chain has a restraint under Lingye. If he could break free, he would have escaped."

"The descendants of the ancient monsters, the stronger the bloodline, the harder it is to awaken," Tong Xi explained, "Although Aoyue is powerful in the demon world, he has not yet awakened the bloodline. He loves you in his heart, and your sudden departure will make him on the verge of collapse. , to a certain extent, the ancient bloodline is awakened, and the strength can instantly improve several realms, even Ling Ye is difficult to match."

Su Baiche felt uneasy: "If you really help Ling Ye to block, Ao Yue can't hold back, and he will kill me with one palm."

"Seeking wealth and danger!"

"Absolutely, life is the most precious!"

Tong Xi cursed in her heart, wishing she could kill Su Baiche and replace her with a personal assistant, but she had no choice but to speak kindly: "Since Ao Yue can awaken your bloodline for you, if he accidentally kills you, he will use his life to cultivate We will also pull you back from under the Jiuquan."

Su Baiche reluctantly compromised and left Wuliang Valley quietly.

Behind him, the calm sky suddenly turned gray, and the dark clouds rolled like huge waves, with a few strands of blood-stained red halo, cold and strange.

Like the roar of an ancient giant beast, it resounded in the sky above Qing Lingzong.

There was an uproar in the square, and the disciples Zhang Huang looked in the direction of Wuwanggu in dismay, with a look of panic on their faces.

"What's the matter? It's suddenly dark."

"It's Ao Yue who is calling, is it about to break free from the black iron chain?"

"If he escapes, the sect will suffer, so what should I do?"

Several elders on the stage looked solemn.

"The big competition is coming, why did Ao Yue suddenly go crazy?"

"Quickly report to the Sect Master, Ao Yue has changed."

"Look at the scene above Wuwanggu," Cheng Yitian pointed to the south with an ugly face, "I have witnessed a similar scene, it was caused by a fox demon, you should have heard his name - Huasplash."

The surroundings were silent for a moment, and everyone's expressions changed.

"...Three Demon Kings."

Cheng Yitian nodded slightly and said in a heavy tone, "I suspect that Ao Yue has the same ability as him. If so, Qing Lingzong is doomed."

Cold sweat broke out on Wu Zhi's forehead: "It's really not good, even if the sect master can fight with one, but the fight between the powerful ones is enough to raze the Qing Emperor Lingzong to the ground..."

"It's okay, we still have Shen Xianjun," said Yan Yun, who had been silent for a while, wearing a lavender dress with a clear and sweet voice, "If he joins forces with the sect master, he will be able to resolve the crisis."

The surrounding elders froze, and glanced at her incomprehensibly.

Yan Yun was stunned: "Don't you believe in Shen Xianjun?"