chapter 91: Uncharted

Black shattered hair rubbed lightly on his slender neck.

Zhou Xuanlan held the person tightly with both hands. For a moment, he thought that Shen Liuxiang was going to jump down, and his fingers loosened slightly. He didn't expect the other party to kill him with a carbine, and suddenly wrapped his neck and buried his face, as if he was going to lean on him. gone.

Such an intimate gesture made Zhou Xuanlan's heart soften.

But at the same time, there was a little confusion in my heart, and when I was thinking about it, I finally noticed the piercing anger around me.

He was stunned, suddenly realized.

Immediately, the thin lips twitched uncontrollably, and he let out a low laugh, his eyes revealing a bit of sullenness.

And Shen Liuxing, who was declaring sovereignty in front of everyone's eyes, had to bite the bullet and do it. Hearing the meaningful low laugh, he was probably guessed by his thoughts, and his ears silently turned red.

For a while, it won't go down, and it won't go down if it doesn't.

The surrounding monsters exploded. Without him, a discerning person would know that something was wrong when he saw Zhou Xuanlan's expression, looking down and looking up at the other were completely two faces!

"No, the Nine Demon Kings seem to know each other,"

"Where the **** did the little demon come from, its clothes are not extraordinary,"

"--what!"

A person on the ground suddenly shouted, rubbed his eyes, frightened by the side, and shoved him, "What nonsense, courting death."

"I know who it is." All the eyes around him came, and the man swallowed nervously and stumbled: "Young, Young Master, he is the Young Master of the Imperial Palace. I saw Lin Du with my own eyes on West Street. The adults saluted and respectfully called him Young Master."

"What?!! The blood of the emperor!"

"Young master came to our demon capital, so it's hard to be troubled in a fairyland like Shenqi Mountain."

"Will it be a mistake?"

Hearing the sound, the demon who spoke earlier became nervous: "I, I see that the clothes are exactly the same, it should be... not wrong."

"It's a pity to hide your face, otherwise you can tell at a glance"

"In this way, you have seen Shaojun's face, what is his appearance, what is exaggerated in the book, and what does the real person look like."

Hearing this, the bewildered expression of the demon Zhang Huang disappeared, and he opened his mouth as if there were endless words to say, "There are two young gentlemen, the one who is held by the demon king is extremely handsome, I looked at it from a distance at that time - her appearance Nong Li! The world is absolutely stunning!"

"Don't believe it? Well, when you see it, you'll know that you can't help but like the taste in your heart."

When he finished speaking, he was mocked rudely.

"The nonsense is too obvious, or maybe you are some kind of wild little monster who has never seen the world," the speaker turned his head as he spoke, and locked onto the figure in a mocking manner, "I still have a glimpse, I can't stop liking it, I ..."

He paused and saw the person in Zhou Xuanlan's arms raised his head, and a strand of blue silk slid across his face, revealing an extremely handsome face.

A pair of delicate phoenix eyes showed doubts, and blinked in this direction.

"I..." The man paused, covered his chest, and stammered, "I, I like it too."