chapter 103: If he dies...

Shen Liuxiang put his hands behind his back, and his long, white fingers grasped the beast's core, almost crushing it with strength.

Zhou Xuanlan left Yaodu for only two or three days, but he felt that it was a long time, and he had not seen Zhou Xuanlan for more than ten years.

Now, Shen Liuxiang was caught off guard when he saw the slender figure under the palace lantern, and he felt as if he had passed away.

But Shen Liuxiang didn't want to see Zhou Xuanlan at this moment.

He had just dealt with Heng Jiuyin, but the blood on his hands was still hot...

In the lower hall, Heng Jiuyin's seven hearts were arranged in a row, and there seemed to be a wailing and pain surrounding him when he died.

At that time, Heng Jiuyin's various spells were useless, and when he was left with the last life, his face finally showed fear and despair. He even put down the face of the demon king and fell to the ground to plead, but he only smiled.

Shen Liuxiang took out the beast's core, and Heng Jiuyin's face full of monster marks became distorted, accompanied by screams resounding inside and outside the hall, terrifying.

The rest of the demon kings in the hall were terrified and did not dare to move.

Shen Liuxiang didn't know what they were afraid of. He would not kill innocent people indiscriminately because of the injustice and the debt, but the faces of these people were too frightening, and the gazes they cast were like monsters.

Shen Liuxiang didn't like it, and it was inevitable to show his displeasure. The displeasure piled up a lot, and the killing intent overflowed.

However, he quickly suppressed it, knocked out the demon kings, and left the hall on foot. When he came out to see the panic of the outside world, his heart was surprisingly happy, so he sat on the roof to watch, as if these people were afraid and scared. , what a delicious taste falls into the eyes.

Shen Liuxiang felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't control it, his eyebrows were full of anger.

He knew what he looked like at this time, and wanted to stay by himself for a while, and then leave after dispelling the dryness in his heart. Who knew that at this time, Zhou Xuanlan came.

Shen Liuxiang subconsciously hid the beast core, saw the figure coming, and hurriedly destroyed the hall below, to destroy the corpse.

Immediately, he put his hand behind his back, raised the corner of his mouth, and smiled at Zhou Xuanlan: "You are here, how, awakened to..."

Before he could finish speaking, he was pulled into his arms by Zhou Xuanlan, and a voice that was suppressed to the extreme came from his ears, "Don't forcefully laugh at me like this... I'm sorry, Master, it's because the disciple is not good, it's because the disciple is late... "

Taking Shen Liuxiang into his arms again, Zhou Xuanlan's heart that was on the verge of an abyss gradually retracted, and his arms tightened round by round, as if he wanted to integrate people into his bones.

still...

still! His master is still there!

The moment he heard the news after leaving the customs, Zhou Xuanlan's blood flowed backwards, and there was only one thought in his mind - Master, don't worry.

What refining Warcraft, yes! It will be all right! Anything will do! As long as he is still alive!

When Master needed him most, he was not there! He is not by the Master's side!