chapter 23 - master,who is he?

Shen Liuxiang tasted blood.

Lips were bitten.

The person who held him to kiss was like a hungry wolf.

Shen Liuxiang was almost out of breath, and stretched his fingers towards his waist with difficulty. After barely reaching the star flower bag, he immediately squeezed it.

A dark light flashed in the forest, and Zhou Xuanlan, whose head was covered by the star flower bag, stopped moving, fell forward, and fell on Shen Liuxiang's body and fainted.

Shen Liuxiang took a deep breath, supported Zhou Xuanlan who was leaning against him with one hand, and wiped the corner of his lower lip with the other.

Pain "his-" sound.

Sharpened fingertips stained with dark red blood.

"Are you a dog!" Shen Liuxiang recovered from the shock and was so angry that he wanted to slap his apprentice on the head.

But thinking that Zhou Xuanlan was blocking spells for him, he did this. He endured it and sat down on the tree trunk, letting people rest on his shoulders.

This account is counted on the flower splash.

On the stone, Ao Yue's mouth was wide open for a while, and she sensed the dangerous stare, and immediately raised her puppy's leg and said, "I swear not to tell anyone."

Shen Liuxiang turned the binding rope, "Tell me, why are you willing to come?"

Ao Yue: "Of course I can't bear you, Xianjun."

Nonsence.

Shen Liuxiang didn't know where to believe, looked down at the runes on the spirit binding rope, and said without raising his head: "Tell the truth."

Ao Yue hesitated and said vaguely, "I made a deal, so I can't go into details."

Zhou Xuanlan found him at the time, saying that Shen Liuxiang was taken away and asked him to help find someone.

Tengu can be thousands of miles away, and he can lock the position with a wisp of breath. Ao Yue sniffs and knows which direction Shen Liuxiang is going, but the evil ghost Xianjun is in trouble, he secretly praises it, and is willing to help.

But Zhou Xuanlan mentioned a deal that Ao Yue could not refuse - the whereabouts of the demon bone pill.

No demon can resist the temptation of the holy pill of the demon world that has disappeared for nearly 10,000 years.

Shen Liuxiang frowned.

At this time, the whole night sky shone brightly, and there were colorful clouds in the sky, and countless spiritual energies swept away in the north direction.

The vision of heaven and earth triggered by the breakthrough of the Almighty!

Shen Liuxiang thought that he was from the Beilun Sword Sect.

The original book mainly revolves around Su Baiche and a group of male supporting characters, telling stories of heartthrobs and various Shura fields. He has very little brush and ink on things that are not related to it, and he doesn't know who broke through.

While guessing, Ling Ye stepped out of the void and said, "It's Jianzhen Daoist."

Shen Liuxiang sucked in a breath of cold air.

Daoist Swordsman is already in the God Transformation Realm, and if he makes a breakthrough, wouldn't he have entered the Mahayana Realm!

Ling Ye: "You don't have to worry about Nan Yaoquan and others."