chapter 36 : The Villainous Shizun Is As Beautiful As A Flower

Zhou Xuanlan stared at Gou Renfeng's eyes and smashed the cool stone behind him with his backhand.

The shrill screams sounded, the illusion shattered, the cool stone turned into a mass of black mist, mixed with blood, and it was about to turn into a long rainbow to escape.

Zhou Xuanlan cast a spell to catch him.

Nightmare beasts are good at invading people's sea of ​​consciousness and creating illusions, but they are not very capable of hitting hard, and facing him, they always seem to be afraid and jealous, so they are quickly caught.

Zhou Xuanlan turned it into a mass of black air, wrapped around his wrist, and immediately stepped on it, and appeared at the entrance of a cave in a blink of an eye.

It was raining heavily outside, and the cold wind poured in. The cave was cold and damp. Through the dim light, a few weeds were vaguely visible in the cave, and there was a faint firelight.

Zhou Xuanlan's heart moved slightly.

Master is inside, what is trapping him.

He walked in slowly.

The fire jumped, illuminating the surrounding stone walls and driving away the cold outside.

The youth with his back to the bonfire, the blue silk sticks to the crystal raindrops, hangs down his waist, puts one hand on the belt, lightly hooks his white and slender fingers, undoes the belt, tore it off and throw it aside.

Beside him, a **** egg with a weird appearance was placed.

About the size of a five- or six-year-old child, the black eggshell was illuminated by the firelight, and intricate golden patterns appeared.

Taking off the rain-soaked red clothes, the boy was wearing a snow-white undershirt alone, revealing his slender and tall figure. He was injured at the neck and shoulders, and most of the undershirt was stained with blood.

As if wanting to see the injury, he embedded his fingers in his undershirt and lifted it gently, revealing a mostly naked back. The fair and delicate skin stretched from the side of the neck to the waist, exposing it to the cool air.

Seeing that the other party was about to take it off again, Zhou Xuanlan's throat moved slightly and interrupted, "Master."

Shen Liuxiang pinched the fingertips of the placket and opened his eyes slightly.

While pulling back the undershirt that had slipped to his waist, he activated his spiritual power, and the swish sword placed at his feet pointed at Zhou Xuanlan's forehead with a "swoosh".

"Who are you?" Shen Liuxiang turned around.

His handsome face appeared in the warm yellow firelight, his delicate eyebrows and eyes showed a bit of coldness, his lips lost a little blood, and his eyes were cold and vigilant as he looked at the person who suddenly appeared.

Zhou Xuanlan's eyes moved slightly. When Master's memory occurred, there was no apprentice of him, so naturally he didn't remember him.

Shen Liuxiang didn't realize that this was an illusion, he just regarded it as reality. If he bluntly stated his identity, it would be hard for the other party to believe it, let alone leave with him.

Zhou Xuanlan stared at Leng Jian without any sign of resistance, which made the vigilance in his eyes a little less, "I came here to hide from the rain, and I didn't want to bump into it."

Shen Liuxiang squinted suspiciously, this is the Eastern Wilderness, a land on the verge of the demon world, where there are few people, how can it be a coincidence.