chapter 72: "Need a master..."

The wind is picking up, and the plum blossoms in the forest are rustling.

A little sprinkled in the crystal-clear pool, undulating up and down with the ripples on the water surface, floating around the waist where the belts were unraveled.

Shen Liuxiang was facing the pool wall, his arms were on the shore, and his face was buried deep in the arms, the same as before, except that the other hand was not moving in the water, but clinging to the shore.

The fingertips were so hard that they turned white, and they couldn't stop shaking.

"No...no...don't do it...uh."

Shen Liuxiang clenched his lips abruptly, his phoenix eyes closed tightly, his long black eyelashes trembled in a panic, and a few strands of blue silk slipped from behind his ears, brushing his slightly sweaty cheeks.

The person who surrounded him behind him got closer, held his waist with one hand, and raised a low voice: "Love flower Gu is one of the world's three great Gus, it is no trivial matter, Shizun abandons distracting thoughts and concentrates more, relaxes your body, and leaves the rest. give it to me."

Shen Liu groaned, unable to speak, only shook his head in embarrassment.

A hand reached into the water to try to block, but was caught again. At the same time, Zhou Xuanlan's voice became hoarse, mixed in the night, revealing a bit of danger.

"Master, don't move."

Shen Liuxiang pressed his back against his tight chest, and was stunned for a while when he heard the words. For a moment, he felt the tingling heat under him, and instantly opened his eyes, but he didn't struggle anymore.

The person in his arms suddenly became honest, the dark color in Zhou Xuanlan's eyes did not diminish but instead increased, his dark and unclear gaze fell on him, passing inch by inch.

The long thin and soft hair was scattered in a mess, and Shen Liusheng lowered his head, revealing the fragile and thin back of the neck, and a small half-thin red pattern protruded from the collar, although Zhou Xuanlan's movements became more and more magnificent.

Like a strange blood pattern, it bloomed on the skin as white as jade.

Shen Liuxiang groaned suddenly, a wet red color appeared in his phoenix eyes, and he gasped for breath as if he was out of strength, and the whole person could not stand firmly in the water.

There was a thin sweat on the back of his neck, and a plum blossom fell on it.

The red plum and jade muscles are really beautiful.

Zhou Xuanlan bowed her head slightly, her thin lips were separated by a layer of fragrant petals, and she quietly dropped a kiss.

Shen Liuxiang's mind was chaotic at this time, the four elements were empty, his perception of the outside world had dropped to the extreme, and his dull consciousness was limited to knowing that Zhou Xuanlan helped him put on his trousers, re-tie his belt, picked it up from the water and carried it back to the room.

After using a little magic to dry the wet Shen Liuxiang, Zhou Xuanlan put the person on the couch, saw Feng Mo blinked, picked up the quilt in his hand and covered his face, and huddled in a ball under the quilt.

Zhou Xuanlan chuckled lightly.

Shen Liuxiang hid under the dark bedding, his face was red when he heard the sound, and he could not wait to find the crevice of the bed to get in.

For a moment, a low hoarse voice sounded in the room: "Disciple leave for a while."

The head in the quilt moved: "Mmmm."