Chapter 289 - 290

Chapter 289 Outpost Battle (4)

The author has something to say:

I will come back to you each time. When I came back, I saw the comment at the top, "It feels like reliving King of Nets", two points deducted. . . Squat on the ground and draw a circle. . . Exactly, so it hits hard. It feels like I am working hard to do something bad. . . Woohoo. . . However, for the sake of my original ideal (to be the king of the entire Internet in my own eyes), and for other readers who still find this article interesting, I will try my best. . .

Raising the tennis ball high, Haitang's shot was crisp and clean. The ball flew out of the court before Curly could react. It really felt like taking stimulants~

As the game unfolded, Shishido opened his eyes in confusion on the sidelines, "What's going on? Jirou, who played a clever short ball, seemed to be tied up by something."

"That guy Taocheng is a good cover." Kawamura smiled.

"That's right." Kikumaru crossed his arms over his chest.

"So, the quarrel just now was done deliberately to relieve stress?" Shido, who had sensitive ears, suddenly realized.

"How can such a thing happen?" Feng couldn't believe it.

"Fuji is completely influenced by Yushi!" Here, watching Fuji rush to the Internet, Tao Zitou, who is watching the battle, smiles proudly.

"Waiting for a long time~" The pirate man swung his racket, and the ball fell in front of the running Fuji's feet, forcing Fuji to stop hastily to catch the ball.

"This kind of chasing ball is exactly the style of play that net players hate." Qian was commenting next to me.

"Huh? Could it be that... that guy used the same trick that Fuji-senpai used in the last match against Hyotei?" Momoro appeared on the field again at some unknown time. It was really hard for him to go back and forth between the two ends.

The pirate man deliberately used the same move as Fuji to show that he could do it too, even if Fuji knew it? No, it's to show that he is smarter than Fuji, right? This is obviously a designed trap!

"Is this also what he calculated?" Gan Qian watched intently and seemed to realize something.

"It's too late to realize now!" In front of the net, the pirate man jumped up instantly and neatly intercepted the ball that Fuji had just barely picked up.

"0-30"

"Liar, now it's Fuji-senpai's serve! You didn't get a point?" Momojo was stunned.

"It means the opponent is not easy to deal with." I responded briefly.

"That's right." Qian frowned and analyzed, "Use Fuji's proud moves to block Fuji's counterattack route. Compared with Fuji's instinctive and uncalculated ball, the opponent's shot is precisely calculated. Passed, even moving."

"0-40"

"Inning number 3-2"

"Inning number 4-3"

"Inning number 5-4, venue exchange."

"Great, Yushi! One inning left!" Tao Zitou cheered loudly outside the court.

The pirate men have been suppressing and beating him, what happened to this demon fox? Having said that, I always felt that he was a little out of shape these past two days. If you don't take it seriously, you might just lose it~

"Highball!"

"Good opportunity, Yushi!"

Jumping into the sky, the pirate man swung his racket and hit a sharp smash.