Chapter 242 - 243

Chapter 242 Billiards and Red Vinegar (Part 2)

"Oh, that's too far!" Kikumaru's sigh came from the second table.

"Okay, it's Aaron's turn next." Dashi turned around and said, "Hey, what are you doing? Aaron?"

Kawamura took out a tennis racket from his bag.

"Okay! I'm on fire!" Kawamura said enthusiastically with the cue in his left hand and the racket in his right hand, "Come on! I'm here! Let's see the moves!"

Everyone closed their eyes and smiled bitterly, "If you hold a tennis racket, you can't use the billiard cue. ~"

He was sweating profusely, and Kawamura was stunned.

The ball fell into the net bag one after another easily.

"Awesome, so awesome!" Katsuro Katsuo looked at Fuji, who was swinging gracefully at table three, with infinite admiration.

Although he is not convinced, he still has to admit that this guy is impeccable in terms of his swing posture and batting technique. Today he actually wore a white shirt and purple tie - a pig with an onion in its nose, really good at pretending to be an elephant.

I watched his movements carefully, and saw him raise his head and smile, "Ryoma, do you want me to guide you?"

I turned my head and muttered in my mind, "Who cares?"

"I thought you would be a hit with Fuji~ "Finally it's my turn to do it.

"Humph~" Fuji smiled.

"Speaking of a game like billiards that requires calculation."

"Senior Gan seems to be very good at it." Katsuro Katsuo watched intently.

"Taking into account the reflection and grinding of the ball, direct hitting is not as extended as indirect hitting. In other words, if it touches the table at 75 degrees, you can hit the No. 6 ball at the most appropriate angle, and then Use the No. 6 ball to hit the No. 9 ball into the corner pocket." Luo Luo said a lot before taking a serious swing.

The ball swept across the table at every opportunity, then rolled back to him without touching.

"No, it doesn't fit the theory!" Qian was shocked.

It was my turn again at table number one. After gaining some experience, he got into position and was about to swing. Fuji shook his head repeatedly on the side, "The posture is wrong."

Walking behind me, he leaned down and pointed, "The lower your waist is, the hands should be placed like this."

His front His chest was almost touching my back, one hand was correcting my left hand holding the pole, and the other hand was gently pressing on my waist.

Suddenly I was worried that he would pinch me in retaliation. I shook my hand and the white ball was knocked away again.

"Ah, yeah, this can't be done, Ryoma~"

"You don't have to worry!" If it weren't for you, I might not have missed it!

"Two times, Echizen committed two fouls." He floated next to me like a ghost, holding the data book and recording meticulously, "It looks like it's going to be soon..."

Che~ I was staring so closely. Secretly, I wiped the cold sweat rolling down my cheeks.

"Thank you, Echizen~" Horio gloated and placed the white ball in front of the ball he wanted to hit. "Because you made a foul, the cue ball can be placed wherever you want. The next step is easy~ I want to win this ball!"